New kizzar

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 16 2004, 05:14 PM
:thumbsup:

glad to hear ya finally got it trin :)

now drop an engine in there that will do the rims justice :)

oh the motor will be coming shortly. i can't decide on which i wanna put in it but whichever cars i chose for the 2 motors will be a beast

nice car looks like u made out alright... if it were me i would paint the fog light housings the same color as the car but whatever blows your hair back...also two thumbs up on the 5 lug conversion thats some sweetness get the swap done and thatll be an overall supersweet ride

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 16 2004, 05:45 PM
Damn, that looks nice yO!!! Good score, what's going under the hood? :)

either ITR or ls/vtec. and whatever i don't put in this car is going in one of my other cars.

my vote is for the ITR, btw I love the EK, my next honda is going to be an EK. Congrats.

nice looking EK hatchie :) im digging it. what does the car have motor wise? i kbnow you have a B16 to drop in it, but whats it have now?

on a side note: my next car is gonna be another Civic. i have made up my mind dammit! :)

i HATE ek's. i do like the c/f hood, 5lug and lip.

whatever makes you happy, though. i would have fixed the CRX in time. ;)

he already has all the stuff to fix it and a new mugen kit going on it. the kid has money but i know him pretty well and i know he will fix it. plus i didn't really want the damn car anymore, i didn't build the whole thing at all and with the ek there is a lot more still to go.

Back