New Lawsuit Entitled Roe v Wade For Men

Men's Rights

• Never, because then the state will end up with the tab via welfare and other social programs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, under certain circumstances.

• Yes, under any circumstanc

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Background:
Dubay says he has been ordered to pay $500 a month in child support for a girl born last year to his ex-girlfriend. He contends that the woman knew he didn't want to have a child with her and assured him repeatedly that -- because of a physical condition -- she could not get pregnant.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/03/08/fatherho...t.ap/index.html

this lawsuit could have a profound effect on life for many people...

on one hand there are the dead beat dads, but there are also the women that view child bearing as either a paycheck, or a way to tie a man down...

the lawsuit is saying there are many options for a pregnant woman to take including but not limited to:
abortion
adoption
or keeping the child

The gist of the argument: If a pregnant woman can choose among abortion, adoption or raising a child, a man involved in an unintended pregnancy should have the choice of declining the financial responsibilities of fatherhood. The activists involved hope to spark discussion even if they lose.

i think if they can find that no medical expert ever told this woman should could not bear children then this guy should not be responsible for the child...
if she gave him false information regarding her fertility status then he was not fully informed on the action he should take to prevent an unwanted child...

If he signed the birth certificate, he's fucked either way. If he didn't, then he can't legally be held to the financial responsibilities for the child.

Were they on the Maury show?

Quoted post[/post]]
If he signed the birth certificate, he's fucked either way. If he didn't, then he can't legally be held to the financial responsibilities for the child.

Were they on the Maury show?

yeah in your dreams, if you didn't sign the birth cert. all the girl needs i a court order for a paternity test, and you'll paying child support.

also women and child support is fucking bullshit, were's the child support for single fathers it's always assumed that the male take responsibility, well that's not always the case. add this to other reasons why I think our court systems do not work. fucking greedy scum politicians looking for ways to grease their palms.

I say if a guy has to pay a women has to pay, if the state wouldn't end up eating the bill I'd vote for under certain circumstances, but that will never be the case.

Never, takes 2 to tango

if you are gonna have sex out side of marriage you take full responsibality for your actions even if she lied you still had consentual sex with her

you play you pay period.

if you are gonna have sex out side of marriage you take full responsibality for your actions even if she lied you still had consentual sex with her

you play you pay period.

you don't think your thinking is flawed just a touch here???

Quoted post[/post]]
Never, takes 2 to tango

you play you pay period.

:werd:

Quoted post[/post]]

you play you pay period.

you don't think your thinking is flawed just a touch here???

I dont think hes flawed at all. If i told you, you could boost a b16 to 354654654psi on a stock block and you did it, do you not share in part of the blame?

I dont think hes flawed at all. If i told you, you could boost a b16 to 354654654psi on a stock block and you did it, do you not share in part of the blame?

hmm, i don't think this is a very good example...

It works, i told you something, you belived me, it didnt work.

Would that not be your problem?

but if some bitch says she is UNABLE to have children, but she is lying to either trap you or get a pay check every month...
you still think the man should be responsible?
even if he clearly stated he did not want children?
and even if she is using this as a ploy to get financial support or a commitment?

i guess everyone has their own opinion, but your example still sucks

here's a thought, don't trust a girl if you don't know her well enough to be having unprotected sex

shut up and quit trying to get out of paying for the child you fathered

in oterh news

Alimoney is bullshit and directly contradicts equallity of the sexes, I'm getting a no Alimoney preenup

here's a thought, don't trust a girl if you don't know her well enough to be having unprotected sex

you've never heard of the situations where the couple have been together for 5 years, don't want kids, but then things are getting rough so the chick stops taking birth control to MAKE the guy stay around?

Ya I definetly agree that he may have been screwed over with the woman. But the fact that he had a kid out of wedlock should not make a difference, its his kid either way and from a moral stand point he should have to pay something, even if it is reduced because of the circumstances. Its not the kids fault that the parents decided to do what they did, he is going to have to get support somehow.

So many women abuse the child support system it's rediculous.

Don't like the guy you're with but can't make it on your own? Lie through your tooth and get preggo! Peg him with support and use the money to live more comfortably than you could without it! What about the child? Hell, that's what television's for!

Back