new listing on ebay for my car...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hmmmm

he became a member in aug 29th and has yet to have ANY feedback... doh

ohwell some one outbid him =)

if you put this up two weeks ago, I would have taken it off your hands. but instead I spent 3 times as much on a stock B16...

sucks when you procrastinate jeffie :p

unless you had the cash up front you would have never got a loan for it

most a bank will give you loan wise on my car would be 5K max

I've had 2 people so far "local" who said they want it and have went for a loan and can't come up with the money

you could however if you have a high credit card limit just use one of the checks they send you and charge the whole thing tahts the best way to do it because chances are the APR would be lower then a bank and also you would not have to have full coverage

Originally posted by jeffie7@Oct 6 2003, 05:23 AM
unless you had the cash up front you would have never got a loan for it

most a bank will give you loan wise on my car would be 5K max

I've had 2 people so far "local" who said they want it and have went for a loan and can't come up with the money

you could however if you have a high credit card limit just use one of the checks they send you and charge the whole thing tahts the best way to do it because chances are the APR would be lower then a bank and also you would not have to have full coverage

:huh:

All I told my bank was it's a 2000 Civic SI, and kelly blue book says it's worth 14,400...they gave me the 15,519 I ask for for it.

I think i could have gotten a 5k loan for it pretty easy.

dude they have to put a lean on your car trust me you would not have been able to
they might have cut a check for 15K but as soon as they got a copy of the title they would have dropped the loan and took back the car

trust me its not that easy

also thats why you have to have full coverage because if you crash it thats how they get their money back where if its a 95 civic and you crash it they will get the value of the car from the insurance company so in your case they would get 4-5K "2-3K since insurance companies under write the values half the time" back and you would still owe them 10K or they could file a complant about you lying to them since you did sign on that paper saying the info you put down was truthful
then you might have to deal them maybe pressing charges

not cool....

does not matter either way the bank will have a lean on your car mening they have ownership of the title since THEY gave you the loan

right now your bank owns your car you are paying them for it while they let you use it once its paid off then its 100% yours

PS you would need a bigger loan then 5K for my car

Damn B thats a grip of movies there bud lets start a bootleg CO. Inc :D

Originally posted by jeffie7@Oct 6 2003, 12:48 AM
dude they have to put a lean on your car trust me you would not have been able to
they might have cut a check for 15K but as soon as they got a copy of the title they would have dropped the loan and took back the car

also thats why you have to have full coverage because if you crash it thats how they get their money back where if its a 95 civic and you crash it they will get the value of the car from the insurance company so in your case they would get 4-5K "2-3K since insurance companies under write the values half the time" back and you would still owe them 10K or they could file a complant about you lying to them since you did sign on that paper saying the info you put down was truthful

not cool....

That might be the case on an Installment loan but you can get a personal loan (can't think of what they are called) to get the car. Thats how my girl got her 240.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97+Oct 7 2003, 02:36 AM-->
@Oct 6 2003, 12:48 AM

not cool....

That might be the case on an Installment loan but you can get a personal loan (can't think of what they are called) to get the car. Thats how my girl got her 240.

:withstupid:

I probably should have stated that. But, you won't normally get a low rate on a personal loan as you would on a car loan... I know I got a low ass rate on my car loan. :worthy: My Credit Union

AVG going rate for a unscured loan is 14% also most banks will not loan out more then $3500 unless you put a lean on something

oh yeah I know this becuase I've been there done that with car and bike loans

turns out the best loan you can get is a credit card =) 0% owns!
plus no need for full coverage

my CBR would cost me an extra 1600 a year if I had a lean on my bike

I got a 5.7% rate on my car loan...and it's spelled lien. :p

Back