New Low Price on the Crx jdm b16 swap with extras!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JustinBondar

1988 Honda Crx HF with a jdm b16a1 and a ys1 cable tranny, the motor has just been swapped and has only 60,000 miles on it and as for the body the pictures speak for themselves. Brand new carpet from a crx si.This crx is one of the cleanest swaps you'll ever see.
Mods:
Rear disk brake conversion from a 1991 crx si, and front suspension conversion from a 1991 integra for bigger rotors and calipers, brand new brakes installed in Oct., SP drilled and slotted rotors with hawk hps pads. The fluid was also flushed at this time with Honda brake fluid.

As far as suspension tien h tech springs, with kyb performance struts all the way around

Acura gsr web rims with falken ziex tires

Tanabe super medalion exhaust, gsr fuel rail, and a ls integra exhaust manifold

Polyurathane motor mounts, trans mounts and trailng arm bushings

obd1 conversion, 440 precision injectors - brand new, Optional ecu tuned for boost

an auto meter phantom air/fuel gauge, phantom oil pressure gauge

Other than that everything else is stock and has been well maintained.

I work at Honda and I have done almost everything to this car so you know the quality of the work put into this car is good.
$3500 no trades unless you have an eagle talon turbo or an eclipse
Call Justin if you have any questions at 443-616-5853 please leave a message if I do not anwser.

Attachments

• body front.jpg
    body front.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 193
  • body rear.jpg
    body rear.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 175
  • body side.jpg
    body side.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 177
  • Engine.jpg
    Engine.jpg