1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New man to the site

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Y4RUH8!, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Y4RUH8!

Y4RUH8! New Member

Hey guys and ladies if there are some here :). Just thought i would stop by here and introduce myself to the site, havent looked around on here much just found it when i started looking for k24/k20 swap info.

anywho back to my intro, like I stated im new to the site but not the scene. I have been working with the honda engine and carline for about 9-10 years i would say and have worked on most if not all of thier b series line and h series line. Everything from changing oil to balancing cranks and building and blue-printing. During my stay here i would like to pick up on all the information you all have in the form of K series and the workings about them, as my wife wants an all motor swap in here car and k series is where i can net the most power. I by no means am a no it all in this field :) I do on the other hand have several years of expieience in the aformentioned areas, and look forward to helping you all and in turn being helped from you :). with this being said I look forward to seeing you all in the future.

oh about my cars. I have a 99 black Si with a JDM ITR that has been sleeved to a 2.0L from ERL @ 12.8:1 CR with Endyn Rollerwave pistons, several other things as well. and then I have a 97 DC2 with basically the same setup but less compression running a full race kit with a ball bearing GT35R. Then there is my wife with a 00 Si stock which will soon have the heart of a K :).

pics and videos to be posted.

2. Vosty

Vosty "REP 4 U" Whore Member!!!

welcome to HS bro...

3. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

12.8:1 compression ? Got Jet Fuel ?

4. Y4RUH8!

Y4RUH8! New Member

nah no jet fuel :( where i am from we have 93 witch it runs without any AF problems. sorry for the delay in my reply, i work offshore in the gulf and the internet out here goes out when the weather gets really bad, kinda like it is now.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted