new memb new ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I bought my JDM B16A from tigerjapanese.com and it was as clean as could be and started right up when swapped in. They've got a 96+ Type R B18C5 with a LSD 5 speed for 3400. Their B18C1 GSR also w/LSD 5 speed is just under 3k. Both come with everything from the intake to exhaust manifold, Valve cover down to the oil pan. Also have ECUs and wiring harnesses but you'd still need axles, mounts, etc.

I too live in chicago. It took like 2-3days from order date to get here. About 150-300 for shipping via Yellow Trucking Co. I cant remember exact amount but I can check when I get home.

Type-R
GSR

this is a reliable engine dealer caz ive already gotten screwed once with a diff car and buyin an engine for it they said it was rebuilt i took it apart and it was a junkyard motor with a bad knock when i started it for the first time

also this kit includes everything i need right i dont want to buy it and find out i need more stuff

now the b18c from hmotoronline r those usdm or jdm ?

also when i pull/ drop the engine should i go out the bottom or thru the top of the engine bay

lol i wish i had a lift but i can rent a cherry picker for 35 bucks a day at the local route 12 rental here

now wat in terms of hp and tq does the b18c lay down and what mods can i do to it that wont blow the bank and wont blow my new motor

how much shipping do u think it will b from burbank where hmotors is located to chicago

Christ, you sure do like to be spoonfed, don't you? The answers to most of those questions are listed right on the page that was linked to. As for shipping, how the hell would he know? Call or e-mail H-Motors for a quote...

Can we implement the literacy test into the new-user signup procedure again?

Code:
johnny helped his uncle jack off the horse

Johnny helped his Uncle, Jack, off the horse.
You need to use some proper capitalization and punctuation. As demonstrated above, in a humorous manner, the meaning changes completely.

OP: You have everything you need to do the swap on this forum, please search.

my car has a d16b7 non vtec in it and the head gasket blew at 137k i replaced the head gasket intake gasket and exh new head bolts timing belt exc but when i try to tourqe the bolts to spec they strip out and i hav given up hope on this motor since i figure the last owner overheated the s#!t out of it since it had a underliying head gasket problem soo my new route is replacing the engine

also its a 94 honda civic dx 2dr 5 sp to answer ur other question

D15B Turbo is a fun swap... just an idea that willn't hurt ya pocket book to much in crap, pritty Fast, also allows u some cash for them tires, breaks and suspechion ya mite want lol!

Build the car from the tires in. Start with tires and the lightest wheels you can afford.

Go to suspension (coil over shock, sway, antiroll, anti-sway, traction), then start on the engine. Build everything in that order, and you won't have to worry about spending so much money. (in theory)

ok heres my answer, first give me all that money, and then ill tank u for it, then we all be happy

Back