New Member In The UK!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Choness2004

Hello all!

Just thought I would post up and say hello. Name is Corey, from Portsmouth, England. I've got a Civic EG3 still with the power house 1.3 carb engine. Just to sat that I'll be here to learn more about engine swaps and I've already been reading through how to build a B20/VTEC engine which is the plan.

Anyone else on here in the UK? Can't be the only one on here surely!

welcome mate :) there's a few UK folks who pop in from time to time trying to put honda motors in their Rover's and such. You're welcome to be our first regular :)

Welcome! I was in Portsmouth a few years ago passing through. Spent about a week there. It's nice.

Thanks for the welcome all! I've seen a few different cars with Honda motors in, seem to be very popular here!

Yeah Portsmouth isn't too bad, get down to the seafront. A couple of good tracks within an hour of me, one is even a stones throw from where I currently work!

Hopefully the forum will give me the insight I need to build my engine and swap it into my Honda!

Back