New member, new ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you can always add a resonator to your exhaust most bolt on exhausts have resonators in them, i know my Greddy exhaust does, and it sounds oh so sweet.
I guess next paycheck I'll look into a resonator then, thanks for the advice.

Sorry, it's just NOT what I wanted, so it's a touchy subject. lol It's way too loud though, so I think I'm going to get it redone, with a resonator, and without a fart can.
I just don't know when.
Edit: Or what muffler to put on when I do.

FInd something with a removable baffle. When you cruise around it will be quite but when you want just un bolt and have fun.

Sorry, it's just NOT what I wanted, so it's a touchy subject. lol It's way too loud though, so I think I'm going to get it redone, with a resonator, and without a fart can.
I just don't know when.
Edit: Or what muffler to put on when I do.

A resonator will help to eliminate the raspy sound, and if you want a deeper tone and also want it quieter, i would look into an oval-shaped muffler, basically something that looks like stock, oval-shaped canister, but still a straight through design so you get the performance too. Magnaflow makes decent mufflers, check them out when you're ready to do the switch.

Yeah I dunno, for some reason, no one in this town understands "Stock-looking". So I just got fed up and put that on. The car had no muffler at all, so it IS an improvement.
Edit: I'll check out magnaflow, maybe next paycheck.

looking good so far bro...its coming along very quickly i must say....

i hope that the car kinda remains sleeperish...

i say put some steelcap boots on and kick the shit outta it for the true sleeper look...it just may go faster after the beating (it worked for ma washing machine)

The actual plans as they stand, are better plugs/wires (I replaced them, but not to anything great) adding a resonator and a more stock-looking muffler, redoing the suspension, and lowering the car a little, but I don't want it too noticeable. I do eventually want to finish the body work and get it painted, but that's a long way off, and I'm going to have plenty of fun with sleeper status before then, even though I'm not changing much after the paint job, maybe new wheels. She'll look pretty stock, hopefully.

welcome to the learning and stereo less/speaker less club...ur membership will come in a week:huh: LOL

lol i just bought a 97 coupe the cd players has a cd stuck and wont play and i can barley get any radio station (unless i stick mah hand out and hold the antenna lol im a mojo)

The actual plans as they stand, are better plugs/wires (I replaced them, but not to anything great) adding a resonator and a more stock-looking muffler, redoing the suspension, and lowering the car a little, but I don't want it too noticeable. I do eventually want to finish the body work and get it painted, but that's a long way off, and I'm going to have plenty of fun with sleeper status before then, even though I'm not changing much after the paint job, maybe new wheels. She'll look pretty stock, hopefully.

find some nice si's wheels (stock and sexy) ohh maybes sum blades (more sexy lol)

Stock sounds inexpensive, and inexpensive makes me happy. I'll look into it. What size is optimal for this car, assuming a small drop in right height as well? I'm sure it's been asked a million times, sorry.

as said before, some 99-00 Si's or some GS-R blades. 15's are good. i have a set of the Si's on my 91 hatch.

lol i just bought a 97 coupe the cd players has a cd stuck and wont play and i can barley get any radio station (unless i stick mah hand out and hold the antenna lol im a mojo)

lol my tape player in ma 86 has a tape stuck down it i half the tape out (i ripped it out) and the buttons on it are absolutely fucked (someone who broke in before kicked it) ^_^ so yeah we are all unfortunate with stereo's arent we

ahh i just stop caring when i turned 15 about bass and started caring about beating people out on the street. with mah 92 accord and a sneaky peak shot of NOS i was stupid motor lasted me 5 months then it started to go (click click) RIP 92 acoord ur soul is in a better place but our memeries will last for ever (15 years old and a honda was my chick magnet

lol ma friend is currently working on his sleeper....

We got a baseball bats and beat the crap outta it so it looks more "sleeper" and believe it or not it really looks authentic with the bashing we gave it...

lol the look on people's faces wen a 89 integra which is 4 colours beats the crap outta them is priceless...just a shame that price doesnt pay for the fine for speeding :huh:

damn that thing looks like my crx good locating your parts ive had a hell of a time finding body parts for mine anyone got a passanger fender for a 90 crx

Ha, my fender's pretty trashed, too. I'm pretty sure it can be fixed though.

Back