New Member pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

Here is some pics of my EF..

Mods include

B16A Swap
DC Header
Accel Plug wires (Suck Donkey Balls)
NGK Plugs
2.5 Custom Catback with no cat
Ractive Intake and Rear Section Exhaust (Its the ShitZ Yo j/k)
Centerforce Clutch
Track Tires = BFG Drag Radials 205/50/15 w/ some Old School Enkies
Maxspeed Coilovers
Tokico Blue Shocks
Vision Corners
Wings West Kit has been removed (Did not Like it or the way it fit)
CTR Underdrive Pulley
Apexi Vafc

Parts to Put on sitting in Garage :
AEBS Intake Manifold
AEM Fuel Rail
AEM Fuel Pressure Reg
Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket

I think that about covers it..

Now here are some pics in a Folder of mine there kinda old

http://www.neneons.org/gallery/view_album....orys-New-HonDuh

And here is some pics of it

hondanew4.jpg

hondanew7.jpg

hondanew6.jpg

hondanew3.jpg

don't you mean lack of the tach? thats the thing I noticed too...couldn't live without my tach.

I never used my tech as B would say learn to feel where your car is RPM wise

only reason I liked having a tach was for tuning reasons my old AVC-R would save the peek RPM to me that was all I needed

My old civic would pull from 6-8Krpm before you could think same goes for my bikeing pulling from 12-15K having any power behind a car leaves you with almost no time to look down thats why most tachs have big ass shift lights

both CBR and Z from the factory have shift lights built in "no reason to look at the tach" =)

BTW - the Apiller gauges and AFC on the dash Im diggin the stock with oldskool wheels look =)

:thumbsup:

Ah it appears that we have the same, car. What year is it? It looks like an 89, is it? It is either an 88 or 89. Nice though, I used to have that guage cluster then I swapped it out for an 89 SI cluster, kinda wish I had not though. I should have just gone with an aftermarket tach, or small shift light, oh well. Looking good and I cannot wait till i finishing building my b16.

Oh and those don't look like DX seats, what are they? Si seats?

I had a Big Ass Autometer Tach in the car and it was annoying as hell. So after i got the Vafc I hooked up a shift light to the tach and and hid the tach and use the Vafc for my tach since she has the RPM's built in. I have the JDM Cluster at home that I have to wait to put in until I get the 90 Dash bezel to go over it.

But thanks for the comments guys..

But yes its a 89.

And yes those seats are out of a 91 SI.. They are like Brand New.. They are so comfy compared to the stock DX seats.

Originally posted by SpodaB1@May 23 2004, 05:18 PM
any other plans?

Boosting it this Winter..

Right now that its running I am having to much fun driving it to pull it apart again. So I am just saving up and doing the complementing parts to ready her for the transition to boost. I was just going to do a cheap garage kit and get it boosted but I don't want to blow it up or have nothing but problems with the kit so I am going to do it right.

I have upgraded the Fuel pump already to a DSM 2G AWD Fuel pump to help out that department. I have 390cc's injectors right now but I think I am going to opt for the 450's.

The next step this summer will be head work. I am still trying to figure out what head package I want to do on her. I like the Toda but that shit is exspensive. I am thinking Skunk 2 with their cams, springs, retainers, and valves. Or going the CTR way. Too many choices to narrow it down. But I will be narrowing it down one of these days.

Sounds nice as far as the head work/block work check into IB Spec...

these are the plans for my CRX... (click the 1990 CRX DX)

1990 CRX DX EF8
Current - Gutted Interior <|> Lightened Rear Bumper Support (about 15 lbs)
Future - VERY SOON <|> MPFI Conversion <|> Auto - Manual Swap <|> CF OEM Hood <|> D16Z6 motor swap <|> ZC w/Si FD Transmission <|> Tokico HP's <|> IB Spec 1" Lowering Springs <|> 15x6.5" Rota C8's w/

Ive decided to go with a boosted B20 instead. Rebuild the b20 with 8.5:1 IB spec wiseco pistons, IB SPec h beam rods.... maybe like 8lbs or something, i dunno... just something to have some fun.

Just a Girl that Couldn't help but get topless at the sight of the Vtak!!

j/k.. One of my Friend's friend.. She was flash starting all the races on Saturday night so we figured she would be down for the shot so we went out to a rest stop out by the interstate and took these pics with just 3 of us..

We have more but well lets just say this is the most mild manored one to be able to post. :ph34r:

Horny little Buggers aren't we..

hehe..

I'll have to think about that. She is not to happy that I posted on my little Club's site that I run. So I think her getting her pierced thingy's all over the net.

We'll see.

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@May 24 2004, 02:12 PM
Horny little Buggers aren't we..

hehe..

I'll have to think about that. She is not to happy that I posted on my little Club's site that I run. So I think her getting her pierced thingy's all over the net.

We'll see.

if you email them hten they wont be spread... hwats your sites address?

Back