New Member pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i hope this doesnt offend anyone but i saw woah2 she isnt that hot

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@May 24 2004, 02:34 PM
Hint: The pic posted is hosted in my pics file.

:werd:

work warning for woah1.jpg...

Nice piercings though :thumbsup:

Dude you have no clue how many Pictures we have in that gallery.. But the pic you posted is just another Local Girl.. She is very cute and only like 5ft even..

shes god damn hot... im coming up to NE for a day or something just to see her naked, she gets naked doesnt she?

Na her man doesn't like that..

This is me tappin that ass..

101_0127.sized.jpg

fuck NE then... Im not comin up so there...

No she is pretty hot. what is that red car in the back ground looks like an EF.

swpcivic5.jpg

i seen this car.... few days before it blew up its motor at a car show about this time of year three years ago....

Yeah thats our Demo Car.. She blew the motor about 3 years ago with a little to much of the juice. Now she has been rebuilt with boost. All new bottom end and ready to go.. It has won numerous show awards also.

Where did you see it??.. Are you in Omaha?.

simotor1.JPG

simotor3.JPG

swpcivic7.JPG

swpcivic8.JPG

wow14.JPG

wow13.JPG

wow20.JPG

wow21.JPG

no i am from mankato mn..... one of my friends a few years back was a member of hondaprelude.com and there was a member we visted there named micheal. he had a 90si lude with a diy turbo kit white/blue seats white adr 17's at the time

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@May 24 2004, 05:49 PM
no i am from mankato mn..... one of my friends a few years back was a member of hondaprelude.com and there was a member we visted there named micheal. he had a 90si lude with a diy turbo kit white/blue seats white adr 17's at the time

Yes I know that car.. Very clean car.

i am pretty sure i met you at that car show..... we stood by that car and were talking to you guys at the booth for a while. hey do you remember a red civic from iowa driving around with a huge hood scoup on that weekend? i got pics i still need to load on my comp, funny shit!

Back