New Member pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No don't remember that.

You may have talked to me.. I was running our booth damn near the whole weekend. But I talk to so many people, its hard to remember who I all talked to. But I tried to talk to everyone that came into our booth.

I am looking for a picture of that Lude on my server.. I know I have a pic somewhere. Just hard to find it in the million pictures put up on our server..

And if you guys are board here is the link to like a million picutres.

http://www.neneons.org/gallery

476056_38_full.jpg

here is that lude dude....

keep in mind that this pic is three years old

lost touch with him cuz i am no longer friends with the person i went down there with. it seems to be a cool place and only took me 4 and a half hours to get there.....

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@May 24 2004, 06:22 PM
lost touch with him cuz i am no longer friends with the person i went down there with. it seems to be a cool place and only took me 4 and a half hours to get there.....

Well let us know when you come back up again or if you want to get into some nice action. We have alot of good well built cars out here and a real good strong scene out here. So if your coming up sometime hit me up on AIM. TOOLowEclipse on AIM and we could set something up.

Originally posted by SpodaB1@May 24 2004, 05:12 PM
Nice lude, does it have the A5 in it? or did he swap?

it was a a5 at the time. i do remember him sayin tha the was going to get it all molded and i know for sure he is rocking different rims. he goes by the nick name russian

Originally posted by CarAudiophile+May 24 2004, 05:26 PM-->
92CivicCx
@May 24 2004, 06:22 PM

Well let us know when you come back up again or if you want to get into some nice action. We have alot of good well built cars out here and a real good strong scene out here. So if your coming up sometime hit me up on AIM. TOOLowEclipse on AIM and we could set something up.

thanks... i might just come down some time

Yeah anytime you guys feel like coming on up just hit me up on AIM. And we can set something up. I know pretty much everyone in the scene around here and we can get something setup with you guys to get a nice action one night. We do have a really good scene. Its really underground with the Big Dogs that run and we keep the Streetracing Groups small so we don't have alot of people. We really don't like spectators at our races so we keep them on the very downlow.

So any time you guys have any ?'s hit me up on AIM. AIM again = TOOLowEclipse

Back