We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sir I'm not begging for shit, re-read my statement. Its simply requesting. It doesn't matter how many posts I've made, if its useful info, then its useful info. I'm sure some people can write more in 1 paragraph than others can in 1 page. Same concept, sorry to sound like an ass.

Ahah he was just making a statement. It's called a joke, heard of it lol? ;)

Ahah he was just making a statement. It's called a joke, heard of it lol? ;)

I don't know if its me, but I find it hard to tell tone and emphasis of a comment in typed words on a forum especially from someone I don't talk to on a regular basis. Ofcourse this is just me though *cough* (and probably most normal people to)
=]

I don't know if its me, but I find it hard to tell tone and emphasis of a comment in typed words on a forum especially from someone I don't talk to on a regular basis. Ofcourse this is just me though *cough* (and probably most normal people to)
=]

I was kidding too. You know, winky face, lol's, the whole nine yards? Geez, if ya have this much trouble right off the bat.....:mellow:

I don't know if its me, but I find it hard to tell tone and emphasis of a comment in typed words on a forum especially from someone I don't talk to on a regular basis.
I try to say it in my head and see how it sounds, if its a joke, seroius or whatever.....man i'm a loser.

Damn Canadians.:disgust1:

Sir I'm not begging for shit, re-read my statement. Its simply requesting. It doesn't matter how many posts I've made, if its useful info, then its useful info. I'm sure some people can write more in 1 paragraph than others can in 1 page. Same concept, sorry to sound like an ass.

Dude, chill. It was a joke. Didn't you see the second line of my comment, with the thumbs-up and the smiley? Have you seen my signature? It also says something about leaving rep for me, hence, you're a man after my own heart? No? Don't get it?

No sense of humor, these noobs... :shrug2:

Dude, chill. It was a joke. Didn't you see the second line of my comment, with the thumbs-up and the smiley? Have you seen my signature? It also says something about leaving rep for me, hence, you're a man after my own heart? No? Don't get it?

No sense of humor, these noobs... :shrug2:

Lol, I know dude, chill. Its all good =D

Welcome to HS bro!

Thanks a bunch.

Ok for some reason you guys just made me start cracking up :lmao:

Lmao me too. Arguing was just a pass time when I was bored? Well you guys should all definately post on my LS swap build thread, I need major help please. And can all of you also do me a favor and add me as friends, oh I also need some REP, lol jk. How do you negative rep someone?

Back