We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lmao, wow? HELP WITH MY BUILD =D
axles info and shit, go go go =]
sorry for being annoying,I'm just superrrrr hyperrrr right now.

And here's an awesome joke:
Warning user discretion advised. If you are under the age of 18 or have a parental/guardian unit around, do not attempt the following.

http://www.phonetrace.org
1) Enter anyone's cell phone number
2) Watch the satellite pin point the position of the cell phone based on its last connection to the network (last call, or text, or anything)
3) Tell me how you liked it =D
4) Sorry,I had to do this for JDM hoes =]

Last edited:
Yeaaa dude calm down before we have to start busting on your ass :p

I don't drink, haha. I'm just naturallyhyper? I don't have ADHD or ADD though =]
You go to the website and do that joke?

Hey wait...I don't live there...why is it going there....I knew this was fa...HOLY FUCK.

Pretty funny, pretty gay too. I hope all of your threads aren't like this.

Hey wait...I don't live there...why is it going there....I knew this was fa...HOLY FUCK.

Pretty funny, pretty gay too. I hope all of your threads aren't like this.

lmao, nope just this one. you probably sat there through the whole thing ;) HOMO, no offence to any homosexual males out there.

Next question: Why only homo males?
Answer: I fuckin love hot lesbians. Especially the JDM hoes on Ebay made in China.

I watched it twice.;) Joking

As for thoes axles I'm sure there are many LS swap threads around.

Hey..... now I know why everyone was an ass to you on HT.:p

You probably did watch it again.
I'll do a search.
Really, you know why why were jerks on HT to me? To bad I never was a member on their forums, I just surfed them bitch ass bitches. :ufucktard:

=]

Hmmmmm.....
Anyway I don't have anymore time for this crap. Idk. about over east but over here on the west coast its getting close to 10:00 on a school night.:ghey:

what's up neighbor?

get that LS in yet?

Back