We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jneezy

HEY PEOPLES IM NEW TO THE SITE :eek:
JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP OUT AN DLET ME KNOW HOW TO PUT UP A POST...............

TRYING TO SELL MY HONDA SINGLE CAM VTEC ENGINE (MANUAL)GOOD CONDITION HAVE PICS ALSO WILLING TO THROW IN A BRAND NEW CLUTCH

your a greenhorn..i think you need to get your post count up a little bit...
but go to the for sale section and do exactly what you did to start this thread

Glad to see the noobs still don't know how to figure out forums.

I know, and this is the best site cause its so organized and clean looking. some forums I look at im like "wtf is this?!"

STOP YELLING!

HTF did you get eveyrhting to be in all caps? I can't get anything to stick in all caps. Even after edits.

Also, a manual engine? Like, it has a little hamster in it? I don't understand how an engine can be manual. Maybe you have to crank it yourself. Or like a sewing machine you have to rock your feet to keep it going.....

hey peoples im new to the site :eek:
Just wondering if anyone could help out an dlet me know how to put up a post...............

Trying to sell my honda single cam vtec engine (manual)good condition have pics also willing to throw in a brand new clutch

Wtf i typed a clever reply in all capital letters and THIS SITE edited my text after I clicked post. . . . . bad b . . . bad b for installing whatever that was that ruined my clever joke >.>

I think some of the sections are limited to avoid scammers and spam.

Back