We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h&a2nr

Just want to say whats up...Im 15 and I live in El Paso, TX and drive a 1992 HB
For now it is sitting in a garage in pieces...but not for long...

Originally posted by h&a2nr@Jun 19 2004, 06:07 PM
Just want to say whats up...Im 15 and I live in El Paso, TX and drive a 1992 HB
For now it is sitting in a garage in pieces...but not for long...

Welcome to the board

So um how do you drive the car if you're only 15? also how well does it drive being that it's in pieces

also why is it in pieces? any good mod ideas going on?

Well first things first, Welcome to the board and i hope you have a good time and learn alot. Well then you live in El paso TX, I live in SA town not to far. And im 15 too and drive a Honda del sol. 15 years old and driving= risk and thats what i take to drive to my friends and hangout, but thier is consequences any how, got a ticket yesterday.

But WELCOME to HondaSwap. :wave:

Howdy. Refer to avatar for any questions ;)

In Pennsylvania I got my "Farm permit" at age 15. I could drive on public roads, but not at night. I had to drive 8 miles to and from school.

Maybe New Mexico has a program like that.

-> Steve

u can get a premit at 15 where it requires to drive with an adult at all times but i dont think anyone does...and i sure dont
and as for driving the car i dont drive it...it doesnt run anymore i dismantled the engine and everything as for future plans right now a mini me is looking good

Originally posted by h&a2nr@Jun 19 2004, 10:40 PM
u can get a premit at 15 where it requires to drive with an adult at all times but i dont think anyone does...and i sure dont
and as for driving the car i dont drive it...it doesnt run anymore i dismantled the engine and everything as for future plans right now a mini me is looking good

Dude do not drive with just a learners if you get pulled over and the cop writes you up for it you might not beable to get a full DL till you're 18

Maryland as with most states you can get a leaners at the age of 15 however this does not give you the right to drive by yourself

remember driving a car is a privilege and that is something you do not have yet
don't have it taken away before you earn it

stay off the roads

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jun 19 2004, 07:26 PM-->
Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 19 2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Blanco@Jun 19 2004, 08:09 PM
:wave:

dude you could have just said

Originally posted by Blanco@Jun 19 2004, 08:09 PM
E_SolSi

:withstupid: and :withstupid: for being :withstupid:

:wave: lol

:werd: :concur: :wave:

Welcome buddy, mini-me is nice... when i first started I wanted to swap an H22 into my integra, convert it to a 5 speed, body kit everything... well check out my sig, those are my mods as we speak and I think It will stay that way... and on the my CRX when i got it it had no front end, Ive search and found the parts I needed to fix that, it had DPFI, bought the parts to change that, now I need to wire the shit and get'er done...

Do it yourself, its a nice learning experience.

Oh and do all the work yourself since you name is h&a2nr...

y0!

Back