We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oompahlumpa

Well my buddy on here dont know his name but it might be youknowwhoibe, anyway he was talking this place up, and I figured I would check it out. Anyway I am from PA, I drive a 99 civic sedan.

modz: mugen front lip, diy type r grill, tokico hp suspension, 5zigen exhaust, iceman intake... still rocking the sohc.. looking into a b16 or b18.

Whats up BO! Yeah good times today just wish i didnt drive 6 hours total :( This site is nice sit back and enjoy the ride.

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Sep 24 2005, 11:31 PM
Whats up BO! Yeah good times today just wish i didnt drive 6 hours total :( This site is nice sit back and enjoy the ride.
[post=559930]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey there...Welcome...... :newbie:

:moon: bahahah jk....

P.S.. I told you B, we need a newbie's spot lol..

Originally posted by Estorvito@Sep 25 2005, 12:56 AM
I told you B, we need a newbie's spot lol..
[post=559956]Quoted post[/post]​

ran it by the mods, generall consensous was "it will be a forum of threads that say hi, i'm new, blah blah, followed by 10 responses of "hi" so it was shit canned

Originally posted by VTECin5th@Sep 25 2005, 10:15 AM
Welcome to HondaSwap, best place ever :worthy:
=]
[post=560032]Quoted post[/post]​

Best forum i have found, yet. Active yet not so active that you get overwhelmed.

Hey welcome to the site.

There is a lot of great information here on Hondaswap.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Sep 25 2005, 01:33 AM-->
Estorvito
@Sep 25 2005, 12:56 AM
I told you B, we need a newbie's spot lol..
[post=559956]Quoted post[/post]​

ran it by the mods, generall consensous was "it will be a forum of threads that say hi, i'm new, blah blah, followed by 10 responses of "hi" so it was shit canned
[post=559974]Quoted post[/post]​

Good Call

Just browze any forum where there is a n00b section and you will be glad we dont have one of those on HS.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Sep 24 2005, 09:28 PM
maybe we should change his name to just.. mirage ;) welcome aboard
[post=559911]Quoted post[/post]​

or maybe 4g63mirage... :ph34r:

Back