New method for washing a car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that seems to work well.... and my P5 is in need of a good wash...
so where do i acquire this giant bucket loader??

I had to watch it like 3 times to get my brain to compute..lol
I didnt know water could do that shit. how much water was that?

Yeah water/liquid is heavy. Remember that old saying "A pint is a pound the world around" so a gallon weighs roughly 8 pounds and that was a lot of gallons.

Crawler excavator R9800
blank.gif
The new Liebherr mining excavator: driven by two 1,492 kW/2,000 PS 16-cylinder V-engines, the Liebherr R 9800 boasts a 42 m³ bucket capacity. In conjunction with rapid loading cycles and tremendous ripper and breakout forces, the R 9800 offers high loading capacity and is the perfect loader for 220-t, 290-t and 360-t mining trucks.
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif

blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
Operating weight
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
793,000 - 804,000 kg
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif

Engine output
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
2984 kW/4000 HP(ISO 9249)
blank.gif

blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
Backhoe bucket capacity
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
42.00 m³ @ 1.8 t/m³
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif

blank.gif
blank.gif
Shovel capacity
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
42.00 m³ @ 1.8 t/m³
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif

Plus the velocity of the water, I could probably figure out some sort of equation, but I really don't feel like it.

what is the terminal velocity of water?
wiki-
Thats innanswerable, take for instance rain, which comes in many different sizes, it's terminal velocity is reached when the force of friction becomes equal to the force gravity is applying on it. But as water groups together in different sizes and therefore when falling has different levels of friction it falls at different speeds and so the terminal velocity of water depends on the amount of water

Back