new mitsubishi concept hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HEY, not all wagons are ugly. BUT this one definately is :cry:

i like from the front door forward.

the whole thing doesnt look any worse then the shitbox they call hondas new hatch

the front isnt bad :shrug2:
the side sucks :thumbsdown:
the rear is fucking terrible :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :puke:
the 4 doors suck :thumbsdown:
the fact that its a wagon sucks :thumbsdown:

so thats 1 shrug, 5 thumbs down, and 1 projectile vomitting

about the only possitive thing i can say about that car is that it might look really cool on hallucinogenics

Is it me, or does the front end sorta look like the concept of the GT-R that have been floating around?

2838509846.jpg

nissan_gtr_concept_2001.jpg

These cars are finally starting to look really good. I'm pissed - I have to reevalute my stance on new car design being dull and homely.

its what the UK evo guys are raving about right now.

Quoted post[/post]]
that (the red evo) is fucking hot. It has very late 90's styling, I duno if thats whats going to get produced...

Late 90s styling ? Do you even remember the late 90's ? Headlights were HUGE in the late 90's. They were like the Fins of the 50s. any kind of fender flare went away, roofs were arched for the hell of it and there was a much bigger glass:steel side profile ratio. I like where the new designs are going - back to the late 80s when they weren't afraid of reduced visibility in the pursuit of sleeker lines.

I also noticed today (because everyone had their's up) that the US EVO's rear wiper is the single best thing about that car in it's sedan body. I know that other cars are going that way, and Japan has been doing it since the 60s, but this is a design that all cars need implemented. Rear windows need wipers.

Does the rear wiper work on your CRX?

Mine does, and its tight....I was pretty impressed

I can't wait to get that little bitch back down here

Back