New mod on the fit!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
So today I did a pretty easy mod, but rather pricey. Let me know what you think:

33727_1586581156958_1608660018_1411919_374230_n.jpg

72995_1586582076981_1608660018_1411920_526904_n.jpg

I lol'd.

Fucking a, that's impressive though. Glad you and/or your girl are alright(assumption).

...in for the story.

Jackass in a SUV crossed into my lane. I attempted to avoid him/her. Jackass ran from the scene. Cops don't think they'll find him.

I'm fine, except for the mild burn on my right thumb from the airbag.

I hate people, and this one is no exception. As always, I hope they get what's deserved.

So you hit a vehicle behind the SUV head on?

I avoided the SUV entirely, but got pushed into the guard rail after avoiding it. I should have just let the suv hit me head on.

fucking fuck sticks.
that looks bad.
is it going to count against you? your insurance going to rise?

but, on the bright side, you were thinking about buying a cr-z.

I don't even know yet.

I'm waiting on the insurance adjuster to declare the car totaled, then I'll go from there. I am going to go to the body shop tomorrow and get the rest of the stuff out of the car. I still have some other stuff in it that I forgot about this morning.

The insurance will cover the cost of the wheels, suspension, and integrated bluetooth. I need to get my v1 hardwire kit out though.

Oh, ok. I noticed you were in the opposite lane, but that makes sense. Still fucking blows, what a pos.

Did anyone witness it?

No witnesses, just someone who heard me honk at the SUV -- he didn't see it though.

damn. unless you got a plate number, im going to say its going to go against you.

from what i have always been told, if a car comes in your lane, you only go to the right, never the left. if you cant go right, try to go as far as you can. let them hit you.
if you go into their lane bc they are in yours, then they may notice and correct, then you're the one in their lane and are at fault if you hit them, or the car behind them.

I did go right. I did everything correct. I got a partial plate number, but it turns out half of all the agricultural plates in MD start with the same letters.

Again man that sucks big time. Maybe they will luck out and find the asshole. Not that it will do much good but its a good piece of mind.

I dunno.

So far, I have a list of cars I need to drive:

CRZ (because I like it, already driven it)
Suzuki SX4 AWD
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Kia Forté Coupe
BMW 1-series or maybe a 330xi (both again... Maybe it's different this year)
Acura TL sh-awd (again... see above)

The thing that really pisses me off is that SafeLite is getting away with denting my a-pillar.

It sucks that you try to avoid someone and then you get screwed over. Sometimes its better to take the hit and have their insurance company cover you than run yourself off the road. But if it looks like you will die or get fucked up bad I would dodge it.

attachment.php

Too soon to bring up old Neon ads?

Attachments

• 75380_1586584637045_1608660018_1411922_2955779_n.jpg
    75380_1586584637045_1608660018_1411922_2955779_n.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 516
Back