New mod on the fit!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

328i, not the base, but one step above it, with navi.

I think it was the technology package...

Drove a manual CRZ tonight, with the EX Navi trim.

Think I know what I'm getting.

If you go from a fit to a CRZ I'm going to drive up to your house and kick you in the nuts.

Fit = fail, CRZ = only slightly less of a fail if not the same amount of fail.

BMW 335 is a nice choice, or as I keep saying, best bang for the buck, used Acura TL with a 6 speed.

I grew up in europe. I like small cars. What's hard to understand about this?

Even a civic is big by my standards. I don't want a boat (anything bigger than a 99 civic) because I just don't feel it.

I don't want a TL, because that thing is fuckin' huge, and I can't feel the road in it. I don't want a 335i or xi because I just plain don't like how those cars feel. They don't fit me. I'm not a pretentious asshole.

Guess you're stuck with a mini.

Just for shits and giggles go test drive a 08 + C350 make sure you find backroads and hit them hard.

In europe, the jazz (fit) is a medium sized car. The 3-series is a large car. Anything 5-series size or larger is strictly a highway car. I like the smaller cars because I feel safer in them. I feel safer on my bike than I do in ANY car. (yes, I've toyed with the idea of picking up a goldwings instead of a car.)

I don't want a big car. If it's longer than 4m, I don't want it. If it's wider than 1.8m, I don't want it. If it weighs more than 1400kg, I don't want it.

I grew up differently than most of the people here, and due to that, I look at cars a lot differently. I think I've decided on the CRZ simply because the SX4 doesn't do it for me, and nobody else makes what I want.

I'm the same way. I've never owned a car that weighs 3000 lbs or more, unfortunately I have to drive a van for work. It's bigger, yeah but it has blind spots everywhere. I like light nimble cars, I've been known to be able to get out of tight parking spots.

My brother in law just got a 2010 Charger. He made me take it for a drive to feel the "Hemi power" it has. When I got back he asked me what I thought, and was offended when I told him it's like driving a boat. It's just fucking enormous and feels bloated and heavy. Glad I'm not the only one left that prefers smaller cars.

The ACV on a 2008 Fit with 39018 miles in baltimore metro area is $13,819.00
a 2009 Fit with 15704 miles in the Northern Virginia area is $15,450.00
a 2009 Fit with 20544 miles in the Richmond Virginia area is $15,775.00
a 2009 fit with 45738 miles in the Richmond Virginia area is $13,392.00
a 2009 Fit with 6522 miles in the Long Island area is $15,637.00

I think I'll do alright... At least I hope I do.

Yesterday the insurance company told me to get all my crap out of the car, and to take the plates off.

A3 TDI, may not be as trendy or cheap as a CRZ, but will get better mileage. Supposedly the 2011's can be had with a manual gearbox now, not the DSG.

yeah, but I'm not a big fan of leather, and in the US you can't get a non-leather interior.

Why don't you just build a go kart and call it a day.

Picky mofo in the least picky of ways.

excruiciatingly picky. I guess I get it, but hey I also get comfort. And if I'm going to spend a buck I want to be comfortable. If being in a cramped, underpowered, barely econobox car makes you feel comfortable? fine by me. If more people drove smaller cars, I'd have more street parking spots in seattle for my huge tc or work truck.

excruiciatingly picky. I guess I get it, but hey I also get comfort. And if I'm going to spend a buck I want to be comfortable. If being in a cramped, underpowered, barely econobox car makes you feel comfortable? fine by me. If more people drove smaller cars, I'd have more street parking spots in seattle for my huge tc or work truck.

I just don't feel comfortable in a larger car, like a 3-series. I've driven many miles both on the highway and on back roads in my mother's 328i and it never felt 'right.' I've probably put 1-1.5k miles on her car.

At work, we have a Ford Fusion. It's a big boat. I don't like it. I've driven a lot of friend's cars, and test-driven a lot of cars in the search to find a car that I want to drive for the next 10 years.

CRZ fits more of what I want than anything in my market segment. I want sub $30k.

seats are easily replaced.... you can find someone local on vortex who would love to trade his cloth for your audi leather... i'm sure of it

Already have a deposit down on a CR-Z.

Waiting on the insurance settlement for the accident, to finish the sale. I owed a lot less than the car is worth, and they're giving ACV for all the aftermarket parts. Going to take the settlement, pay off the bike loan completely then put the rest down on the new car loan.

Hopefully not having the bike loan will get me a better rate than 7.99

Back