New mod on the fit!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Storm Silver Metallic, EX with Navigation.

Awesome! You know, when I first heard about the stats on this car, I thought it was going to be a total fail. Once I drove it, I was impressed. The IMA makes it torquey, and the thing rides quieter than an Accord. Also, it seems that it was severely under rated by the EPA.

nice, are you going to take your wheels and stuff off the fit? the insurance company probably wont know what you take off/out if you do it after they total it.

^ i think he said they were giving him extra for all the mods done on it

^ i think he said they were giving him extra for all the mods done on it

he could probably still grab them if he wanted them bad enough. after a first estimate, insurance companies usually never look at it again. odds are some kid at the wrecking yard is just going to steal all the parts.

I took pictures in the wrecking yard, and at the scene, so if someone is stupid enough to steal them from the wrecking yard, they deserve to get caught. Yard has surveillance so they will get caught.

It's getting moved to the insurance company's inspection station sometime today. They'll look at it, figure out the value, figure the value of the suspension/wheels/permanently installed electronics/etc. then get me a value.

what pisses me off is that everything interior-wise is PERFECT. everything from fenders back is PERFECT.

if you can pick it up without a branded title then i'd suggest buying it back from the insurance company and throwing it back together

there's no way I could buy it back. I live in an apartment complex. I have no truck. I don't have the time to strip it out in a driveway, much less a wrecking yard.

Did you see the pictures?
74865_1595108170128_1608660018_1429160_8307997_n.jpg

76656_1595108650140_1608660018_1429162_1945606_n.jpg

Last edited:
that'll buff out.

and i think its the angles. think myspace picture, but for your car.
except you went for the opposite of the fat nasty unshaved whores of myspace, you used angles to make it worse.

lol.

that'll buff out.

and i think its the angles. think myspace picture, but for your car.
except you went for the opposite of the fat nasty unshaved whores of myspace, you used angles to make it worse.

lol.

Maybe, who knows. I'll find out sometime this week.

Until then, I'll be in the ER, I think I may have broken my leg somehow in this accident....

wait, you dont know if you broke your leg or not?
odd.
i've never broken a bone, so i have no clue how that works.

best of luck though, maybe its just a fracture. or a bruised muscle.

Back