New mod on the fit!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Very nicely put. :)
However- there are some real women that have clutch leg and shifter arm as well... right? ;)
And if that wasn't such an epic post I totally would have made fun of the right arm bigger than the left part... ... ... :ph34r:

yeah.... i wasnt talking about shifting a transmission.
;)

Enjoy.

148434_1596332680740_1608660018_1431169_8227416_n.jpg

I put an "EVOTECH Performance" sticker on the boot today. Looks like I'll be stuck in it for at least 4 weeks. Also got another script for percocet.

perc's are nice, if you want to pass out for 2-4 hours shortly after taking them. hard them after my teeth. sleep within 20 min. :)

Got a hands on view of a CRZ today at the mall. One thing, kinda obscure that I noticed, was holy shit the rear rotors are thin! I didn't check the front out but daymn.

I'm in a boot for the meantime too because of my ankle, lol, I was diagnosed with a Talar Dome Lesion (just google it lol) and ill be in the boot for probably another 5-6 months, maybe more depending on the surgery I might need.

But that fracture looks like no fun at all, hopefully it will heal quick and you can get out of that boot, because I know they suck! Atleast your boot has 50 more horsepower because of those mad tight decals y0! I need to get on that.. haha...

Back