new Modifiers toy cars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
was at Meijers (similar to Wal-Mart or Target if you never heard of it) tonite with sleepergtx aka James, and we went to the toy section...favorite part of the store :). anyways James was looking at the Modifiers toy cars and saw some new ones. there was a 96-00 Mustang GT, 1993 Acura Integra, a 1991 Honda CRX and lastly a 1995 Honda Del Sol. figured that some of you all that may any of those type of cars may be interested in them. they were $9.99 each and comes with rims, body kit and some other shit. so run out and get one!! James got the Mustang btw...

i've been to every walmart, target, and toys r us around here trying to get that mustang and del sol modifier. what's your aim name? i may have to have someone buy me one and ship it here.

No it was an 02 Mustang GT.

And I just got done modifying it...I about lost one of the fuckin springs for the suspension...damn small parts.

Sorry bout the pic, it's blurry. :angry:

The way it came in the package:

379300_168_full.jpg

After I put on the strut brace, intake, front bumper, tinted window, rims, rear valance, sparco seats and side skirts:

379300_169_full.jpg

I got the Mustang because they didn't have an 02 Camaro/TA or an 00 Civic SI. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Prowler@Oct 17 2003, 04:49 AM
i've been to every walmart, target, and toys r us around here trying to get that mustang and del sol modifier. what's your aim name? i may have to have someone buy me one and ship it here.

Revolution8k is my name.

They're $12.99 at Meijer, I figured B would be more interested in it, but I can get you one and ship it to you if payment is had before hand. ;)

SO what the hell is wrong with that? 95 Cobra R's are the bomb diggity. I almost bought one for 23k with 150 miles on it. :( I shoulda gotten it. Really I should. :'(

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 17 2003, 04:57 AM
The modified GT looks too much like a Cobra R.

nah it really doesn't. the pics are just way too blurry. the front bumper looks more like a Saleen kit than anything. but the spoiler is a GT spoiler.

Ummm... I don't think they made the Cobra R in '95, I am almost positive they only made them in 00. And only 300 at that, and they only came in red.

It's an 02 Mustang GT. But there are copy cat Cobra R kits out there people buy and put on their GTs.

Cobra Rs came with a DOHC 5.4L Triton V8 with 385/385 and an IRS. It was built in 2000 only and there were only 300 produced, the only color it came in was Rio Red. :worthy:

Actually I heard tonight, from some guy at KayBee Toys that the CRX and Sol weren't gonna be out until Feb of next year or something, the guy in there saw it on the 'net and is waiting for them. Where u at whoever bought them??? Im in San Diego and i haven't seen them anywhere. I had to drive 20 minutes tonight to get the Tunerz CRX, because they dont carry them anywhere here in SD, and that guy in KayBee told me where to go to get it. Luckily they had one left so it's mine now :p . If anyone would be willing to, buy one for me and I'll pay you. I want one of the rex ones

BTW, trailorpark and sleepergtx, aren't you guys in Canada?? that may be why i cant get them.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Oct 17 2003, 03:25 AM
BTW, trailorpark and sleepergtx, aren't you guys in Canada?? that may be why i cant get them.

If Canada means Virginia, then yeah.

Actually I heard tonight, from some guy at KayBee Toys that the CRX and Sol weren't gonna be out until Feb of next year or something, the guy in there saw it on the 'net and is waiting for them. Where u at whoever bought them??? Im in San Diego and i haven't seen them anywhere. I had to drive 20 minutes tonight to get the Tunerz CRX, because they dont carry them anywhere here in SD, and that guy in KayBee told me where to go to get it. Luckily they had one left so it's mine now :p . If anyone would be willing to, buy one for me and I'll pay you. I want one of the rex ones

if i find a couple, i'll pick one up for you. (the other is MINE) :) you'll have to pay for shipping too of course. i'll include the receipts so u know you're not getting ripped.

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 17 2003, 07:09 AM-->
Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 17 2003, 09:11 AM
senate_9427
@Oct 17 2003, 03:25 AM

If Canada means Virginia, then yeah.

No, if it means Fort Wayne, Indiana, then yes.

TPP is from VA but he lives in Indiana for the time being.

Bah! It was late and seemed funny at the time.

:huh: nooo i live in Fort Wayne, Indiana. saw them at a store name Meijers which is similar to a Wal-Mart or Target...

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 16 2003, 08:57 PM
The modified GT looks too much like a Cobra R.

no, it doesn't look like a Cobra R. it looks like a freakin Roush. if you don't know what it is look it up.

and NO, the year 2000 was not the only year they made the Cobra R. they also made it in 1993 and 1995. In 93 it had a 5.0L engine pushing out 235hp and 280lb-ft of torque. they made 107 of this model. In 95 it had a n/a 5.8L engine. 300hp and 365lb-ft of torque and they made 250 of this model.

Get your facts straight if you're going to correct someone.

just an FYI:

ford is bringing back the Mystic Cobra for 2004. if you don't know what it is, basically you can get a chameleon paint job from the factory on your 2004 Cobra.

Back