new movie coming out next year

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If done right, that ACTUALLY might not be a bad movie...

Like Bad Boys without most of the humor.

I like the concept.

I am SO addicted to that show, I'm surprised I didn't catch this first.

Miami Vice was exactly 20 years ahead of it's time, in cinematography, action and story line, and it's one-of-a-kind moodiness and setting that made the show rivetting.

Since it's still Michael Mann, I hope we can see that preserved. Shame I hate Jamie Foxx and Colin Farrel.

Phillip Michael-Thomas and Don Johnson are still available, and still looking good - Why not use them ?

-> Steve

:withstupid: I used to watch the tv show every friday night, hope it will be good. not to keen on Foxx and Farrel, but have to wait and see

I love both actors, and I' going to see it in a heart beat.

I have a feeling that Farrel and Fox will completely ruin this incredibly good idea.

I'm just waiting for that transformers movie when it comes out... its gonna be good...

Ya know... Miami Vice brings back a great memory for me... I'm over at my buddy's house, with this chick.. Don't even remember her name... Anyways, we're watchin miami vice, next thing I know she's shlobbin my knob as I'm watchin Don Johnson.. Sweet!

Then all of a sudden, you hear Don say "Its like Rod Stewart says.. Some guys have all the luck".. I busted out laughing, and the chick almost gagged she started laughing so hard.. But she was a trooper and kept on going.

I love you Miami Vice. :mrgreen:

So you like getting BJ's, and watching other men.....While they comment on Rod Stewart???... :ph34r:

J/P... :laugh:

I hope they kept the theme song,....It rocked.

My friends and I laughed when we saw the preview. Mann is truely making Miami Vice way more serious than it should be. Colin Farrel doesn't help much either.

If they wanted to make a real-life remake, they should do it without such angst-ty actors. Denzel Washington or Cuba Gooding would get my vote as the lead black actor, with maybe Luke Wilson or Cruise as the suave white guy.

Eh.

MI:3 preview looked ridiculous. And not in a good way.

Back