new muffler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

476056_62_full.jpg

:D 14.75 for muffler and 3.79 for paint 10 dollars for welding it on = cops leaving me alone

the whole cops leaving u alone thing si cool but every cheap muffler ive everheard really sounds like a cheap muffler but :thumbsup: anyway

set up is
hp racing 4-2-1 header
custom 2.25" crimp bend exhaust
thrusher turbo muffler
no cat/res

its a little raspy a wot but i dont care, its adding to the sleeper effect i am working on

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Apr 30 2004, 11:09 PM
set up is
hp racing 4-2-1 header
thrusher turbo muffler
no cat/res

its a little raspy a wot but i dont care, its adding to the sleeper effect i am working on

haha same setup on my sol and its loud and raspy but no one knows its a def sleeper. As soon as i got the N1 lookalike off and put this on, no ricers rev at me and want to race all the time.

muffler=$15
welding=$10
not having to race every fucker on earth= priceless

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Apr 30 2004, 11:09 PM
set up is
hp racing 4-2-1 header
thrusher turbo muffler
no cat/res

The only problem is you are bottelnecking your exhaust system at the end . . .

and no one noticed my photo shop license plate :D :p

Originally posted by SolPWR@May 1 2004, 06:34 AM
no ricers rev at me and want to race all the time.

muffler=$15
welding=$10
not having to race every fucker on earth= priceless

You know, just because someone revs on you, doesn't mean HAVE to race them :roll:

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@May 1 2004, 04:00 PM
good chop y0

the top of the L L need work but most people dont notice it.

once i get my oem hubbies for my 15"s and all my car will look stock as a mother fucker :D no more ricer wanting a shot at me

needs to be darker, by a lot. Think about it...your car is white, and so is ur plate, so why is ur plate a different color than you body? Just some advice from a fellow PSer. ;)

Originally posted by ktanaka@May 1 2004, 07:00 PM
needs to be darker, by a lot. Think about it...your car is white, and so is ur plate, so why is ur plate a different color than you body? Just some advice from a fellow PSer. ;)

well it was that color do to the flash

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Apr 30 2004, 09:14 PM
476056_62_full.jpg

:D 14.75 for muffler and 3.79 for paint 10 dollars for welding it on = cops leaving me alone

Sadly, all I got was a red X. :cry:

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 1 2004, 05:16 PM

You know, just because someone revs on you, doesn't mean HAVE to race them :roll:

ya but it gets annoyingwhen im minding my own business and these fucks yell and taunt at me so I have to shut them up

Back