New Napster?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
i keep seeing the new napster commercials. i have dial-up so i don't want to download it if it sucks. Has anybody tried it or use it?

you gotta pay to download music with the new napster....

no thank you, ill continue to download my .mp3's and warez for phr44

i havent but i went to their site and checked it out. really doesnt say much about whether you have to pay to use it or not, but to d/l the software is free. im almost tempted to try it but i am sure there is gonna be spy ware built into the software

its like $1 a song... but its LEGAL because you bought it.... and the riaa can't do shit about it.

but you know what, fuck it, fuck them, fuck the riaa, and fuck napsters mom

A dollar a song can either make it cheaper or hurt you. You figure you download all the songs on a cd, you might end up paying more than the $13-$17 you pay for the damn CD. Of course if you only like the one song, and want to make a mix CD it is good. I personally don't download too much music, I just go out and buy the CD's, then burn them when I get home. Pain in the ass, but that is what happens when your head unit doesn't play CD's that are too thin.

damn, most of the music out now sucks anyways. i prefer to "borrow" music from kazaa. works for me when i want a song or two.

Back