New Ninja Turtles Movie!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Someone needs to feed their damn pets. Get these turtles the number to Domino's!

Jeeze they look anorexic!

DarkHand said:
Someone needs to feed their damn pets. Get these turtles the number to Domino's!

Jeeze they look anorexic!

HAHA... it does look good tho...

well for anyone who ever read the original comic books it was pretty dark and gritty. somewhat r rated. the previous movies dumbed them down into kid movies, this one looks a bit more promising ;)

What sucks is one uses swords, one uses sais, but they can't spill blood. Makes for lame fight scenes imho.

Donatello rules all though!

I like the animation style. it looks sort of 'video game cut scene', like a good mixup of cg styled to look cell drawn. I like the sharp, bright white eyes and no pupils. Def. a lot like their comic book counterpart.

yet another movie that will be better PG-13 or R. hopefully they recover from that wreck they called TMNT 3.

phyregod said:
What sucks is one uses swords, one uses sais, but they can't spill blood. Makes for lame fight scenes imho.

Donatello rules all though!

in the old comic books they actually killed people and there was blood and violence and cussing :p

micah said:
in the old comic books they actually killed people and there was blood and violence and cussing :p
:werd:
but i'm used to the more mellow versions that came out. I am definately gonna see this one...

"Ninja, Ninja Rap...Go Ninja Go Ninja Go"

B16RacerN2NR said:
:werd:
but i'm used to the more mellow versions that came out. I am definately gonna see this one...

"Ninja, Ninja Rap...Go Ninja Go Ninja Go"

yeah me too. even though its about time they made them badass. the first one wasnt that bad. I like the fact that they were 'real'. i mean real people inside and not animated. Nonetheless i will see the movie. Ohhh and a change in movie..........have you guys seen the new teaser trailer for ''Ghost Rider'' AND ''Transformers''?

transformer trailer is lame, ghost rider looks badass.

at comic con last week they announced thor, captain america, and nick fury as the next three comic movies.

a director for the hulk sequel was also anounced, and meridian was anounced as the villain for the ironman movie coming in '08

All that crap is cheesy.

The best I can say is that TMNT, Ghost rider, and Ironman might be - at best - not insulting. The rest will most definetly dissapoint.

haha, my uncle was in turtle's 3 as an extra. only like 2-3 scenes where you can actually see him. haha.

i still love them. alot better than most of the ""super hero" turned movie genre.

itll definitely be different for me...i never read the comics...just saw the weak kid movies where the turtles are actually real people...the animation might help bring into their badassness...so we shall see...ill definitely be checkin it out

micah said:
transformer trailer is lame, ghost rider looks badass.

at comic con last week they announced thor, captain america, and nick fury as the next three comic movies.

a director for the hulk sequel was also anounced, and meridian was anounced as the villain for the ironman movie coming in '08

the director from both transporter movies is doing the new hulk. it's called "the incredible hulk"....imagine that. should be pretty good.

i read some of the old ninja turtles stuff. i would like to see splinter die and have them just go on a killing rampage. I want to see Tony Jaa play shredder and just fuck people up.

Back