New NSX?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Frankie P.

NSX

It is looking nice, the ass looks a little big but it still looks nice. Might be a repost, but I am not sure.

i like the overall lines, and front, but i hate HATE the back and tails. not a fan of the exhaust coming from the bumper. that rear could use alot of work.

I love the new look from the side and front but the back is so nasty. It looks like they laid off the designers before they could finsh the car.

i personally like it sorta the european look, and it is different. is it just a concept or are they really going to make it?

im digging the front, and im REALLY digging the interior, but im not digging the rear, doesnt really match the rest of the car. the tails are fine but they need to tie the back of the car back into the rest of the car, they dont look like they match.

Even the current NSX has a weird ass, I really don't like it that much. Maybe they are trying to make it the defining mark. I think it is a concept, but I am not sure.

(half baked)/fuck you, fuck you, fuck you,..your cool/(half baked)
I think the whole package is schweet. you guys have to under stand. this thing isn,t an accord it's supposed to be exotic.

p.s. let the fire storm commence :ph34r:

Bah, it looks like they ripped Zonda off. I want Honda to try something original with a new car for a change.

I like the "concept" one much better, than the current one, hate both of the asses as I stated already.

Originally posted by micah@Oct 25 2003, 06:01 AM
:hitit:

So would I...in a beater car I didn't care about...

Too edgy for me. granted I like boxy/edgy cars...

It looks like a cross between a Zonda (front) and a Skyline (rear).

At least thats what it looks like to me. :unsure:

Back