New (old) guy from MO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Grn Nt4

Hey guys...I guess I'll post my intro here, even tho I've been on here for 2 1/2 years lol. I'm Chris, and I reside in central MO, Lake of the Ozarks. I've learned a lot from this site, as well as others, and I've been addicted to Hondas for a few years, yet I still have a lot to learn...Here's some pics of past and present cars.

Here's my first Honda, first and only car I've ever painted...unfortunately, this must have been my "ricer" phase.
380055047.jpg

380055035.jpg

Here's the hatch I've had for a couple months. Future plans include an auto to manual swap, crx dash/center console, y8 or y8 mini-me, fix a lil rust, etc. I just want a peppy dd for now...

379645166.jpg

379645174.jpg

Here's the rims that are on it now, 13" mini-blades...

379695713.jpg

After gunmetal paint.

379958708.jpg

The car is lowered 2.5", other than that it's bone stock.:cool:

clean clean.... like the wheels... i round some old school (circa 88-91 enkei fwd sawblades) i might throw on my hatch!

clean clean.... like the wheels... i round some old school (circa 88-91 enkei fwd sawblades) i might throw on my hatch!

Ya mine are a dealer installed option on '92-95 civics and del sols. I like em, they look good on an ef/ed since they're only '13's.

Back