New on hondaswap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whats up my names dan. i drive a 95 honda civic. i live in new orleans, LA. its milano red with 04 - 05 em2 alloys. i'm putting my suspension together right. just put new front lower control arms, inner tie rods, rack boots, and lower ball joints. i'm about to put on my new shocks, H&R springs, front camber kit, rear blox lower arms, and new tires. i'm packing a stock d15b7 :thumbsdown: right now but i've got a few blocks laying around. don't know what i'm gonna go with yet. i've had a few hondas before so i'm not new to the game.

uhh alright...
95civic5.jpg

95civic4.jpg

thats when i first got the car in april...

who is the pissed off chic sitting in the passenger seat ....

Nude pics or :ban:????

huh ?

Last edited:
yeah, i forgot to take that piece of paper out before i took the picture... sorry!

that fender is painted now. car's in real good shape, especially the interior. i got a hell of a deal on it and i have a 92 parts car too so that helped in case i needed anything. i don't know which motor/set up i wanna go with yet, thats why i still have the d15 in it.

awww a little sensitive ....

dont like what I say... use the ignore feature... Dont know how?? Talk to a member named Blanco. He can tell you how to ignore everyone.

BTW- I find myself quite amusing

looks like the welcome wagon hit a speed bump here. hi bomp. welcome from another mostly-noob. ;) g'luck with your swap and be sure to start a swap thread.

Back