New Online Racing Shizzzzzzzz

• Thread starter sisteve
  • Start date
  • Replies 385
  • Views 13K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol, elite stealer :p

Yes, I've won like 10-15 races

Originally posted by Trinity@Dec 19 2002, 01:30 PM
i can't race anyone when i dont' have 500 bucks.

You only need cash to race people who are online- race people who aren't logged on and you don't need anything.

Originally posted by Trinity+?-->
Trinity @ ?) said:
someone tried to jack my damn shit.that pisses me the fuck off. although i did try to steal someone elses ride. what happens if you get caught

If you get caught you could get fined/ticketed.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@?
I dunno, I'm an l33t st34l3r, I dont get caught

I haven't been able to steal anything successfully- how do you do it?

manic_mechanic
@?
my baby ride has a 99% reliabilityy rating but breaks down during a race wtf? anyone won any races yet?

Mine broke down with 98% reliability- I guess that's your 1% or 2% talking to you there. I've won at least 30-40 races..........

ok, fuck this game, someone just tole my Civic that was all NA, was worth 23k+ bitches name is Sofia the Racer Bitc. Goddamn cunt!

I'll see if I can nail her. Did you upgrade the hell out of your alarm? A bunch of guys keep spam racing me like 8-10 times in 2 minutes- sucks all my cash away! I can't buy any damn upgrades.............

I would really hate it if my car got stolen, but that's why I bought insurance for it. It's worth something like $50k now.

I had insurance, but u only get 60% of what it's worth, I'll fucking invade her house and kill her dog!

Damn. Go get some models already and make some cash! I don't see how you dropped below the starting net worth..........

i got cought trying to carjack someones car and was fined 1001 dollars. Also i was dumb and sold the 5th gen hatch (got less for it the what i bought it for) and then bought the crx. Then to try and get money i tryed to steal shit, did not work (still have not stole anything)

Stealing is kinda hard to do in this game... it takes a LOT of turns- and I haven't done it successfully yet. Selling calendars is still the best way to go!

i bought a shitty alarm.. i keep running out of credits, i'm gonna start racing people to win lol

Race someone u can beat, then just keep racing them over and over, since they can't decline races.

For all of you complaining about money, u gotta rice out your car to get ur pimp factor up...once u do that, cruise the strip and get 90+ models, then work the bitches...Calesta and I upgraded to Gold Version, WELL worth it! 5.00 u cheap bastards!

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Dec 19 2002, 11:41 PM
For all of you complaining about money, u gotta rice out your car to get ur pimp factor up...once u do that, cruise the strip and get 90+ models, then work the bitches...Calesta and I upgraded to Gold Version, WELL worth it! 5.00 u cheap bastards!

You guys are falling into the trap...5 bucks to play some text based online game. How about you keep the 5 bucks and save it to buy something for your REAL car in your garage? :p

wtf can u get for 5.00, an air freshener? 3 gallons of gas?

Originally posted by Trinity@Dec 19 2002, 11:46 PM
i'm gonna upgrade too. what does the upgrade give you

Well, for starters, it gives u 2500 credits, cant remember what else...click on "upgrade account" to see full list

ok i'm upgrading now, plus it just helps out the guys running the shit we use for free right now

Yup. $5 to try it out isn't bad at all- it's fun, plus I got paid way more than $5 for the hour I spent on it this morning... so it's all good for me.

:D :D :D :lol:

Back