New OS? Hmmmm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:p

Still looks pretty asian to me. I have 100% yellow friends that look less asian than that.

Quoted post[/post]]
:p

Still looks pretty asian to me. I have 100% yellow friends that look less asian than that.

Did you see last weeks drawn together? I was laughing my ass off about the asian comments.
I think most people would miss the point but dude I sooooooooo knew what they were talking about lol. FYI Rachelle passed the writen test but failed the driving part. funny shit.

Q: How do you make an Asian man go blind?

A: Put a windshield in front of him.

=)

Quoted post[/post]]
Man no doubt this looks clean, but I imagine it being a memory hog.
Doubt it. Linux can be running programs that would choke windows to death and have room for more.

I used to like eye candy desktops, but I could careless right now, more game companies need to write support for linux then I'll go back, till then, my Xp with plain blue 2000 desktop does exactly what I want.

Very nice looking OS and very innovative enviroment to say the least.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Man no doubt this looks clean, but I imagine it being a memory hog.
Doubt it. Linux can be running programs that would choke windows to death and have room for more.

I used to like eye candy desktops, but I could careless right now, more game companies need to write support for linux then I'll go back, till then, my Xp with plain blue 2000 desktop does exactly what I want.

Very nice looking OS and very innovative enviroment to say the least.

Ah yeah that's true about Linux. Good catch.

I'm also with you on the WinXP plain desktop until more support for games for Linux.

Back