new PA laws

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 18 2003, 01:33 AM
welcome to the plague call "liberalism"

Acually, liberals believe in the most freedom for the most number of people. The people that would push their own opinions for stuid laws are called CONSERVATIVES.

The fucking ricers had to ruin it for us all. CT better not adopt this law. I love having duals on trucks.

I think you have them backwards.

I thought Conservatives were more along the lines of less change, government should be centralized, and pro country over state.

Believe it or not, states like New Hampshire, New Jersey, Massachussetts, New York and Ohio have had laws like this for decades.

Not that exact wheel size and exhaust law, but close.

-> steve

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Nov 17 2003, 11:52 PM
I think you have them backwards.

I thought Conservatives were more along the lines of less change, government should be centralized, and pro country over state.

Most conservatives are against goverment regulation. Most liberals want more goverment regulation.

The conservative stance usually appeals to rich people only because conservatives are opposed to a graduated tax rate and govt buracracy. The liberal side of the spectrum tries to appeal to the poor because they offer "govt programs" (which actually cause the govt to expand).

Well, thats my 2c

NJ inspections never fail someone for a dropped civic, or a 90 db exhaust, and certainly not for 17s on a civic. And even if Pa does pass these laws, I am in no way going to abide by them, well maybe the one for not dropping my car lower than 2". I can just go to my dad's mechanic who passed my truck.... No exhaust, Loud as fuck, rusted frame, no speedometer, headlights were out and only 1 tail light worked {can u say ILLEGAL}, but he'll pass me. And I just wanna see one of those Pa cops pulls me over for having 17s on my hatch.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Nov 18 2003, 04:19 PM
NJ inspections never fail someone for a dropped civic, or a 90 db exhaust, and certainly not for 17s on a civic. And even if Pa does pass these laws, I am in no way going to abide by them, well maybe the one for not dropping my car lower than 2". I can just go to my dad's mechanic who passed my truck.... No exhaust, Loud as fuck, rusted frame, no speedometer, headlights were out and only 1 tail light worked {can u say ILLEGAL}, but he'll pass me. And I just wanna see one of those Pa cops pulls me over for having 17s on my hatch.

For one, why do you need/want to drive a car in that bad of shape? and two if he gets caught passing cars like that he'll be in a world of hurt. I wouldn't know what to do withmyself if I passed a car like that and it killed somebody trying to cross the street or some shit like that. There's a reason why states have inspections.

I think you guys are missing the point....

I'm putting money on the fact that it's NOT a law, but a rumor started by people just to make the ricers out there worry about their car's mods getting them into trouble...

Back