new phone I just got

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
heres the new phone I just got. I got tired of fighting with Sprint/Nextel. nextel was cool but when they switch to sprint I have had nothing but problems with them so I went with T-mobile. now I get better service, signal and have more minutes for less money. I got my phone for 100 and picked up a bluetooth headset. I wanted the new razr w/ itunes but its not out yet so I got this

250x270.jpg

good phone, i got mine last year when it came out for a $100, instead of the $400 or $500 people wanted. i kinda wish the software was better, but for a decent phone it works fairly well.

i noticed no change after the merger with my nextel...

:shrug2:

Quoted post[/post]]
i noticed no change after the merger with my nextel...

well I paid my bill on nov 16 in the morning, it was due nov 14, so it was 2 days late. and I got a automated call in the afternoon about my bill. I talked to a customer service lady and she was your bill is past due, I told her that I paid it that morning and she "oh let me check. well you sure did so just disregard this call." and well 2 weeks later my phone got shut off. I called sprint/nextel, and talked to a customer service rep. and I told him that my phone was off and needed it back on, he told me that I was past due and needed to catch my bill up, I told him that I did pay it, I paid it on the 16 of nov.

he was let me check. so he did and said that i paid it on nov 16, but that I still had a balance due. I told him yea thats dec. bill and thats not due untill dec 12, and the day I talked to him was nov 30, and that the bill for dec will be paid on dec 7. and he told me that if i wanted to get my phone on I had to pay for dec. bill and had to pay for jan bill also plus 15 reconnect fee. I was how is it that i need to pay for a bill i dont have yet,
so i talked to his manager and told her the same story. she was well for us to turn your phone on we need dec and jan bill paid first. :blink: wtf
I told her why is that, she said that was the rule and thats that, I was since when did that become the rule. she was well its been that way for a long time. :blink: i was yea right I never had this problem with you before and now you change the rules and why the hell should i pay for jan's bill if it was nov. she said well you have to, I told her i never heard of that and just because crappy sprint bought you guys out, you change the rules that make no sense.

when I had sprint 6 years ago I had the same problem with them turing off my phone and wanting to charge me out the ass to get it back on.

so I asked some frineds of mine and lot of them had the same problem with sprint and went to cingular or t-mobile and have had no problem.

I liked my nextel, but what happened to their customer service :shrug2:

hell I have had them for years and never had that problem

Quoted post[/post]]
I might spring for the new white razr if it's nice enough.
:blink: havent seen that one yet, I know they are coming out with a blue razr (unknown carrier), a razr v3x for cingular, the razr v3i with itunes (no carrier deceided yet), and the razr v3c for verizon

i've forgotten to pay my bill a couple times and ended up being a couple days late... and my phone was never shut off, no one ever called me, and i never paid a reconenct fee.....

sounds like your local dealer gave you the shaft

Quoted post[/post]]

i've forgotten to pay my bill a couple times and ended up being a couple days late... and my phone was never shut off, no one ever called me, and i never paid a reconenct fee.....

sounds like your local dealer gave you the shaft
:blink: yea i dont get it

it was weird, and the customer service rep and manager made no sense. I even called my lawyer about it and I had to fax over my bills, cc statements and picture of online bill, and contact.
he looked over all of it and told me will they can do what ever they want cause it states in the contract that for no reason they can shut off your phone and charge you what ever they wanted. he also said that my bill was high (80 a month) and that maybe I needed to look at other service.

fuck yeah ken...Loving the new phone....
Imma call you tonight at around 9pm...ok.....

Enjoy your new phone bieeaattchhh..You should buy me one for xmas...lol

Later

i kinda want that Verizon phone.. "The V" i think thats what its called

heres the v phone
lg_vx9800.jpg

and the new razr v3c for verizon
mot_razr_v3c.jpg

this razr is suppose to be bad ass, guess it has a touch screen and better features than the razr from cingular or t-mobile

maybe i'll get you one for christmas, if you behave. yea right! you behave

bahhahaha^^^^^
Youre one silly puppy....lol..... I do behave ..what are you talking about.. :p

dont be madddd cuz i got game....lol dont hate....
DONT BE SkkEERREEEEEDDDD..ITS JUST PUXXXY,....lol...<--how high (the movie)

thats the one.. on one side its a phone .. on the other side its a camera and in the middle is a entertainment center pretty much.. shits tight

hey ripp...Mine's better...I have the motorola v551...lol
what a piece of shit....lol....

so are you getting me one for xmas or <span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%">NOT</span>.... :confused:

p.s. I have yellowtooth on mine....<---lol

Quoted post[/post]]
hey ripp...Mine's better...I have the motorola v551...lol
what a piece of shit....lol....

so are you getting me one for xmas or <span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%">NOT</span>.... :confused:

p.s. I have yellowtooth on mine....<---lol
:laugh: your phone not that bad. I was going to get the v330. one kinda like yours but they were out, and had the new v360, but they were 200 and the razr was on special for 100.

:laughing: yellowtooth.
I didnt know that was out yet, I thought it was going to be years down the road before that came out. :p

I'll have to see if I can get a deal on a razr for you cause you have cingular, and I would have to buy the phone outright with no service

Back