new phone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Did you have Sprint or the Hybrid service before you switched? I ask because I currently use their hybrid service and was wondering what I get to look forward to...

Did you have Sprint or the Hybrid service before you switched? I ask because I currently use their hybrid service and was wondering what I get to look forward to...
Personally, I had them for about a year before Nextel, and a year after. It didn't change at all. Same shitty customer service, they'd screw up my bill at least every other month, and no coverage anywhere. I lived in fucking Las Vegas and barely had coverage anywhere.

Personally, I had them for about a year before Nextel, and a year after. It didn't change at all. Same shitty customer service, they'd screw up my bill at least every other month, and no coverage anywhere. I lived in fucking Las Vegas and barely had coverage anywhere.

I am in Reno now, and I get exceptional service. And I have never has a problem withe their customer service. I was just curious if CT's service area is just as good as Reno's since I am moving there...

Verizon :thumbsdown:

I have to make a $400-$800 deposit to use their "real service". Fucking credit....I just got theVerizon prepaid and I now have Cricket again, if anyone knows what that is.

But good luck with it all.

nextel WAS great until sprint bought them. I had 0 problems and the BEST service in my area circa 04-06. then the buyout came and day by day they sucked more and more. So, i went to the hybrid/dual band (so, yes i was on the dual band) and it was just as bad. Got tired of paying 85 bucks a month for a phone that i don't use (used 32 min last month....) so, i upgraded :)

i'm sorry to hear you have no credit... i put ... yeah, nothing down... and frankly, i never have on any phone service i used.

as for the phone it self... the only thing i don't like about it is that the answer/hang up buttons don't light up... and since i don't know where they are yet by heart, i hung up on people all night. lol
That, and i already got a shell32.exe crash. fucking windows. oh, and it's not loud enough. the voume at max is like 2 or 3 out of 7 on my old sprint phone. fucking lame.
and since its so god danm big i don't wear it when im in the car or whatever... so i don't get the vibe from it either. lame.

my car has blutooth in it i think... so i'm gonna try to hook that in for hands free via the built-in steroe

That suck. I guess that's one of the things I like about the q9m is that it's fairly slim still.

How the hell did you get a crash already?

the hybrid service works decent around here.

B why not a blackberry? i recently moved from a nextel to TMO berry with WiFi and it rocks my socks off.

I now have Cricket again, if anyone knows what that is.

I know what Cricket is. I know in some other places it's called by a different name--in Florida it's called Metro...so on and so forth... Good service and really reasonable prices for everything if you don't travel around much...

What are some of the other names? I want to move, but if they don't have Cricket, I want to know some of the other equivalents.

How the hell did you get a crash already?

It's windows. By the time they work the bugs out, the OS is obsolete and they've released a newer buggier version that everyone hails as the new standard without caring how well it works (or doesn't).

t-mobile sucks here. there's like one tower in the whole state. lol

i figured out why it was crashing... aol mymobile that i installed (to get im on the phone...) removed that and its fine again.

so, pissedoffphone is offline :(

Back