new phone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd::withstupid:

I hate it when people are like "Oh oh and my phone can fly airplanes and start my car, and wipe my ass, what does your phone do?" "Ehh it calls other phones..."

Mine has a bidet built in. No need to even have it wipe. :lmao:

Gotta drop by every now and again to put in my .02

it's the same with all of them dude... new phone? contract renew. new plan? contract re-new.
Sprint doesn't require a renewal w/ a plan change and that's w/ any pl unlike alltel and their fine print clause

blackberry is a phone manufacturer, not a service provider.
Correction. Blackberry is the label of the phone, RIM is the manufacturer

does everyfuckingthing really need to be a best _____ poll??

and as far as providers go, it really depends where you are in the country
a provide who is excellent where you are will likely suck ass somewhere else, and a provider who is kicking ass all over one place, will be fucking horrible where you are

its all about finding who has good coverage in your area and the areas you travel in
for instance... T-mobile sucks balls in CT... they are awesome in other markets though... Verizon kicks ass in my area and seem to do well in the areas i travel to... im sure there are plenty of places they suck in

i agree, it depends on where you're at but i've had sprint for 10+ years and i travel a lot and every where I go get service even overseas.

Verizon will (I have to say for antitrust reasons: PROBABLY) buy Alltel, so coverage will go up in the more rural areas that they specialize in soon.

I really liked their commercials with the different-colored-shirt phone company guys, the wizard, and Chad. Now all I can picture for a commercial is the red-shirted Verizon guy beating Chad over the head with a tire iron. :(

All: Oh. Hi Chad.
Chad: Hey guys! Did you know you can pick the people in your circle? Now for just...
Verizon: I can't take it anymore! ::pow!::
Verizon: Get up! You're mine now, you hear?! You hear?!?
Chad: ::gets up fearfully with a giant black eye::
Verizon: What were you going to say, again?
Chad: Nothing!!
::roll Verizon graphics::

Well they did buy alltel, but who's coverag going up are you referring to? Verizon really don't need help w/ their coverage. I still don't know how that's gonna play out bein as they are both running different networks. Might be kind of a nosedive like when sprint bought nextel. Sprint 3g cdma nextel 2g network, which is kind of why there's been so much problems since sprint bought them, kind of hard to merge 2 different networks but I see sprint rising back to the top again in the next 2-3 years. Verizon 3g, alltel 2g but they might not suffer as much seeing as only 3% of verizons network is running on 3g, t-mobile just barely launched a 3g network in the New york area while sprint is getting ready to release their 4g network.

Back