New pics! fresh wash, cf hood, 5% all around

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I saw nothing real wrong with it. Mine has a little bit of a crooked hood, bit of bumper sag and a small dent and scrape from a big truck who "didnt see me" and my car is still considered clean and near perfect.

i like it, interesting colour too.

you live in hamilton county Indiana ive seen your car before it could use some work and get rid of the damn chrome rings on hte steelies

It has a crooked hood, several dented body panels, a sagging rear bumper, an unpainted ebay ricer grille, and steelies with fucking chrome trim rings on it ala chevy pickup.

I'm not seeing "clean" anywhere. "Clean" suggests a nice, straight bodied car, good paint, tasteful mods if any, etc.

You guys are retarded.

Right, and I'm sure that every single car you have ever owned was "clean" by everyone else's standards.

Stop being a prick. Not everyone can afford new body panels and new paint. Maybe he likes the way the crome around the wheels looks.

Right, and I'm sure that every single car you have ever owned was "clean" by everyone else's standards.

Stop being a prick. Not everyone can afford new body panels and new paint. Maybe he likes the way the crome around the wheels looks.

:werd: gotta start somewhere. If he likes his car, that's all that really matters. At least he doesn't have like a ricer wing or something.

:werd: gotta start somewhere. If he likes his car, that's all that really matters. At least he doesn't have like a ricer wing or something.

Double :werd: .

I started out with ebay projectors and "carbon fiber" taillights. Those lasted about 2 weeks, but the point is they were still on my car. I just realized I didnt really like em. ;)

Back