new pics of my 1989 240sx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FFCiv

I know this should probably be in in the Other vehicles part but I really want everyone to see the new pics of my car that were taken yesterday. Mine is the blue one; the gray one belongs to a guy named john who lives 1 town over.

Sexy 240sx's
EDIT: ill just put the pics here too:

s40bb4082e09d6.jpg

s40bb40762982e.jpg

s40bb40622e643.jpg

s40bb405024a06.jpg

s40bb40594e217.jpg

s40bb4044afc9f.jpg

s40bb4024b71c3.jpg

s40bb4017bbfe4.jpg

s40bb402fd4685.jpg

Nice man, It looks to me in great condition. I don't see anything wrong with the paint ,looks kinda new.

You really need some rims though..

its not the stock paint some owner before me painted it

Yea I didn't think it was stock, Because I have never seen any color like that on a 240, what are your future plans with it?

suspension and rims (not sure in what order? what do yall think?) then id like to swap in an sr

I'd go with rims first, than suspension. Are you going to be keeping that color I think black wheels would look nice.

What part of CT are you in....looks almost like your pics were taken at the college...

Get suspention first.....

If you waste all the money on decent rims, and new tires, then you'll be sad when you finally get a chance to go to the DOW/DOF's....your car will handle so so, and you'll be afraid to do damage to the rims and tires and such, and then you wont get good at driving at all....

the Silkroads were a sweet deal for B, the swap can be done in 2 hours for the full 4 corners, and the price wasn't to bad at $1300....

Glad to see you got the car and the licence...now you can swing by anytime and give me a hand wrenching....

And actually stay for one of the JDM BBQ's......

Hrmmm...it's been a while since I had a BBQ...... :ph34r:

the back yard...with a pool>wall :D

just let me know when the next time ur workin on a project with everyone is; and ill see if i could make it.

Back