New pics of my car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMPlaya

Here is some new pics of the car after new rims and I also painted the side skirts..

It was starting to get dark thats why the light sucks and It's dirty!

med_gallery_27548_14_126800.jpg

med_gallery_27548_14_14045.jpg

med_gallery_27548_14_158379.jpg

you should take off the "subaru" off the trunk. it would look really clean.

:thumbsup: it looks really good with the wheels.. i'm jealous, i want a WRX

i just know it sounds nice,must wrx i hear with exhaust sound very nice.

Nice, divorced wastegate downpipe for less exhaust turbulence.

I like the blaze yellow wrx and they're pretty rare so its a good find. I'm not a big fan of the rotas but the black with the polished lip on your car looks really clean.

If you haven't already, get an uppipe for the car - so you can remove that restrictive cat before the turbo. Get an STi pipe or aftermarket pipe and it will be the best $100 you ever spent. It frees up so much horsepower its unbelieveable and turbo spool comes a couple hundred RPMs sooner.

If you have an uppipe, the next mod I would get is the ebay intercooler. Its a huge bar and plate design, and it cost me $225 shipped from SSautochrome and its a perfect fit. There's many other versions by other ebay vendors out there too, but it seems like this is one thing that SSautochrome actually does very well.

There's a 30+ page review of the ebay intercooler on NASIOC.com. I have to install mine today or tomorrow once I bleed my brakes. Maybe I'll just hold off until my port, polished, and coated headers and turbo come back next week.

Quoted post[/post]]
i just know it sounds nice,must wrx i hear with exhaust sound very nice.

They sound like V8's because they have two heads, unlike any other style of a 4 cylinder. You can hear the cams moving up and down and going "lub lub" just like you would in a V8. The best sounding exhaust I've ever heard probably was my old Blitz Nur spec, its like an apexi n1 exhaust. It was just so damn loud, but it was real, real low and sounded like a harley or v8.

JDM, that borla twin tip is nice. Borla makes a lot of the exhausts that subaru sells through its parts departments. High quality stuff with OEM fitment.

Thanks for the compliments everyone

Quoted post[/post]]
Nice, divorced wastegate downpipe for less exhaust turbulence.

I like the blaze yellow wrx and they're pretty rare so its a good find. I'm not a big fan of the rotas but the black with the polished lip on your car looks really clean.

If you haven't already, get an uppipe for the car - so you can remove that restrictive cat before the turbo. Get an STi pipe or aftermarket pipe and it will be the best $100 you ever spent. It frees up so much horsepower its unbelieveable and turbo spool comes a couple hundred RPMs sooner.

If you have an uppipe, the next mod I would get is the ebay intercooler. Its a huge bar and plate design, and it cost me $225 shipped from SSautochrome and its a perfect fit. There's many other versions by other ebay vendors out there too, but it seems like this is one thing that SSautochrome actually does very well.

There's a 30+ page review of the ebay intercooler on NASIOC.com. I have to install mine today or tomorrow once I bleed my brakes. Maybe I'll just hold off until my port, polished, and coated headers and turbo come back next week.

JDM, that borla twin tip is nice. Borla makes a lot of the exhausts that subaru sells through its parts departments. High quality stuff with OEM fitment.

Yes, Borla exhaust is one of the best sounding exhaust for the Subaru, IMO. Not to loud, not to quite and it still hows off that sexy rumble :)

I wasn't sure what the rota's would look like but I thought it brought a nice clean look to the ride.

I need to look up the article on the ebay intercooler, I was thinking about getting an STi one, I'm weary on purchasing SSautochrome products because on my turbo civic the manifold quality was shit!

Quoted post[/post]]
Yes, Borla exhaust is one of the best sounding exhaust for the Subaru, IMO. Not to loud, not to quite and it still hows off that sexy rumble :)

I wasn't sure what the rota's would look like but I thought it brought a nice clean look to the ride.

I need to look up the article on the ebay intercooler, I was thinking about getting an STi one, I'm weary on purchasing SSautochrome products because on my turbo civic the manifold quality was shit!

Yeah, its understandable about the buyers remorse and some hesitation but an intercooler is just a bar and plate piece of metal welded together. A manifold is a wear and tear product and has to be extremely strong.

Its foolish to buy a STi intercooler, when its more expensive and doesn't perform as well as the ebay one.

Like I said, there's other ebay vendors that sell different intercoolers as well. There's on out there now by Auto Dynasty or someone thats $145. You can't go wrong with that. Here's a link

Supposedly that fit perfectly on some and has slight problems with fitment on others.

The SSautochrome one comes with one or two BOVs, gaskets, cast y pipe, silicone hose, and only needs a silicone throttle body hose that costs $12.
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1018498
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread...31#post14044131

If you haven't done the uppipe yet, do the uppipe first. ...and if you don't have engine management besides a boost controller, then get an accessport or utec or ecutek.

P.S.

I'll add some pics of a guy thats in the njimprezaclub.com that I just found when I was searching for the ebay intercooler thread.

This is a thread all about rims but this kids car is sick. I have to compete with this shizzy when I go to meets, lol.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread...71#post14044971
Thread link

Pics

rolling86bb.jpg

img32711ya.jpg

...and go to www.njimprezaclub.com and look at the flash intro.

Back