New pics of my DC4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nopspawn

I was finally able to take some pictures of my car after I put on my tein ss coilovers. The installation was complete bolt-on, no stress what so ever. I love the way it rides now, and I'd have to say it's the best 900 bucks I've spent so far on my car. Now on with the pics.
Some before pics:
s401dde92186b5.jpg

s401ddeb5a8763.jpg

Now with the drop and the type r spoiler:
s40a24f2e88bad.jpg

s40a24f45dbbc3.jpg

s40a24f5911181.jpg

s40a2503d35b76.jpg

For now it's pretty much a stock ls except for a k&n filter, skunk2 short shifter w/ knob, mugen tower bars, and the tein ss.

nice. i love those headlights...

i wish my teg lasted so i could have gotten those

im thinking of gettin the same coilovers...but i dont want to pay for them :D

looks nice but why the honda emblems on an acura.... i mean i see your goin for the type R look but its still an acura integra ls man

Well the front end came with the H badge, and I just thought it looked wierd to have an H badge in front and the A symbol in the back, so I said might as well go with the jdm theme and rebadge it as a honda. I even swapped out the airbag cover to a honda from an eg, so there's nothing left that says acura on it.

Nice looking car. I too am removing all the acura propaganda from my integra. They only put the name on there, because they didn't think they could sell an upscale honda on performance and comfort alone.

Nice...it's funny...I wana take off my high spoiler, and you put one on.

Good drop though, looks pimpin now

Originally posted by xyswany@May 12 2004, 09:11 PM
:eek: nice clean car hope you plan to keep it that way ;)

maybe he wont burn it, or hit a deer or anything bad like that.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si+-->
NotUrAverage_Si) said:
looks very nice :thumbsup:
any plans involving turbo in the near future?
Yea I plan to dropping a b20 to get a bit more displacement and build it up for turbo, but it's just gonna take a while for me to save up some $$$.

Originally posted by revolution8k+-->
revolution8k) said:
Nice...it's funny...I wana take off my high spoiler, and you put one on.
Yea, the stock spoiler with the jdm front just didn't sit right with me, so I got a jdm itr wing to go with it. It looks soo much more PIMP with it.

Originally posted by xyswany
nice clean car hope you plan to keep it that way

I plan on getting wings west's mugen wanna be side skirts and their rear lip to complete the look, and a VIS' silver carbon fiber lip too.

SpodaB1
@
Like those wheels, what are they?

They are Konig Heliums. I painted them with the duplicolor wheel paint, graphite.

SpodaB1

maybe he wont burn it, or hit a deer or anything bad like that.

I hope not, don't see too many deers wondering around the Los Angeles area. But lately when I start my car I do smell gas, so I'm wondering if I'm running rich or do I have a leak.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@May 15 2004, 10:04 AM
i thought thats dc2? anyway nice car, love the itr front end..

DC2's I believe were ITR's only. I could be and Im probably wrong about it.

I thought DC2 was the chassis code for those years of integra.

Back