New pics of the car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by jdmeg6+Jun 29 2005, 08:08 PM-->
CiViC_SOHC
@Jun 29 2005, 04:37 PM
buddy ran a 15.7 in a 1.8t stock cept with some tired and rims and suspension...not bad for stock they beat a honda stock lol
[post=518321]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah but when you really think about it, for a 1.8 motor thats turbocharged, that shit is slow! Not to rag on the VW's or anything, but a turbocharged 1.8 GSR motor thats stock except for the turbo would piss all over that VW. And I would hope that a $20k+ turbocharged vehicle would beat a stock Honda :roll:. But hey, a 15.7 isnt bad for a "stock" car.
[post=518338]Quoted post[/post]​

starlet gt 1.3L dohc turbo motor in a 93-95 tercel does lows 15s stock. mind you the starlet gt hatch is lighter than the usdm tercel, too.

:gives:

no one cares about a 1 point fucking three tercel.
no one givces a shit about a mini van.

this is about a kid posting pics of his car.

stay on topic damnit.

lmao.

I need a 1.8T A4 Quattro. I'm pretty sure it has the same engine.

But on the other hand those minivans are damn quick...haha

I like the wheels. They look very good on the car. Plus the suspension looks all fancy, hahaha. Anyway, I like VeeDubs amd the rims and suspension make me like yours even more.

It's AMAZING what some nice kicks will do for your car.

I absolutly HATE the car in the first picture. Then I scrolled down and thought to myself... "I might drive that........" :)

Back