New pics of the now-lowered CRX...and the turbo stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i believe the auto/turbo (esi/gst) talons/eclipses were 390's, turbo/manual (tsi/gsx) talons/eclipses. not sure... I thought 450's were bluetops?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I've got turboedit...I'll probably end up just getting the injectors from the eclipse and running turboedit or BRE (a lot easier to use than TE)...

will when you get the shit to burn chips LMK so you can burn me a base map dawg...pls....

FORMBY
I don't have a burner anymore...I sold it to Mike.

Quoted post[/post]]
wil, use 1g turbo injectors.
Why? The 2g 5spd eclipse that all this stuff came from is sitting in a friend of mine's garage, at my disposal.

Quoted post[/post]]
I <3 JDM foglights on CRX's.
I <3 the Auto Zone foglights on my CRX.

Quoted post[/post]]
blacktop injectors came from the autos if memory serves... if they are, they are NOT 450cc.

what you want, the mani w/adaptor plate, timer, boost gauge...
The injectors on the 5spd 2g sitting in Brandon's garage are blacktops.

I want the mani w/ adaptor plate...I doubt I'll be running a timer, I might even go without a boost gauge. The name of the game is 'budget turbo setup'...

Quoted post[/post]]
Wil!!! i need the blowoff valve now!! sell it to me.......
I need it, too...but I could bear to part with it for $200.

$200??? how bout your orbital sander back and a 30 pack???? :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
i believe the auto/turbo (esi/gst) talons/eclipses were 390's, turbo/manual (tsi/gsx) talons/eclipses. not sure... I thought 450's were bluetops?

450's are bluetops...I was asking if the blacktops are 450's too. They're from a MANUAL eclipse. They're still in the car. The car has a five speed transmission. It is a 2g eclipse. The injectors are blacktops.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Wil!!! i need the blowoff valve now!! sell it to me.......
I need it, too...but I could bear to part with it for $200.

$200??? how bout your orbital sander back and a 30 pack???? :mrgreen:

How bout you still give me back my orbital sander and I keep the BOV?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

450's are bluetops...I was asking if the blacktops are 450's too. They're from a MANUAL eclipse. They're still in the car. The car has a five speed transmission. It is a 2g eclipse. The injectors are blacktops.

well, i was just trying to offer some insight.

Quoted post[/post]]
I've got turboedit...I'll probably end up just getting the injectors from the eclipse and running turboedit or BRE (a lot easier to use than TE)...

will when you get the shit to burn chips LMK so you can burn me a base map dawg...pls....

FORMBY

For the love of god, dont ask Will to burn ANYTHING!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Previously bolted to a DSM T25?
yes'em.
:thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]

Grab them anyway. Even if they're only 390cc (probably not), you'll have more than enough flow for a turbo D.

Turbos make me poop.

It's 10:34AM and I'm drunk. Anyone with me?

:mrgreen:

Whatever happened to Milan?

Back