New Pics...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:thumbsup: I'd rock it.

-On another note, the si lights would look awesome.
I have a set of Si tail lights on my car, they look awesome I paid 150 from a local shop, not too much.

i like the rims but dont really care for the body kit. lower it and get some lower profile tires it would look tight. were you painting it in your garage??? were you the one who started the post "Im a newb and got rice" or something?? wasnt it already that color??

yeah that was him. got new wheels and has been fixing some of it

personally i LOVE R33 bumpers, but that BuddyClub rear bumper :thumbsdown:

yo you gotta take that honda sticker off of the side mirror and paint them the same color of your car, and get those tailights, get amber corners and it is a wrap :)
8a_1.JPG

now this is sick

that intercooler looks fake to me.

dang i just noticed all those cars got jdm type R seats or replicas of them

Originally posted by senate_9427@Dec 8 2003, 12:14 AM
Damn, man you need to change that color!! looks like a fuckin Chameleon

no chameleon looks more purplish most of the time. chameleon changes color when light strikes it at a different angle.

Originally posted by 93stockhatch@Dec 9 2003, 02:06 PM
why did you take the lower lip off of the front bumper, look at the difference it makes, go get it and put it on

the lip was cracked to hell when i tried to clear a speed bump... it is in my garage just got it back in one piece (it cracked in half) now working on cleaning it up and getting it ready for paint... i also have a set of black widow side skirts that were broken that have been fixed w/ the lip... will update pics when i get the stuff back on...

384509_32_full.jpg

heres what it looks like with all the body kit pieces on... im working on it

Originally posted by 93stockhatch@Dec 9 2003, 02:13 PM
this is nice without those ugly upper rrectangular cut outs
63_1.JPG

11_1.JPG

nice

i got the same front bumper for sale if anyone is interested :eek:) Make an offer

Originally posted by 93stockhatch@Dec 9 2003, 02:13 PM
this is nice without those ugly upper rrectangular cut outs
63_1.JPG

11_1.JPG

nice

i got the same front bumper for sale if anyone is interested :eek:) Make an offer

And btw :postwhore: for me

Back