New Pioneer demo car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Has anybody seen the new Pioneer(EDIT: Alpine) demo car?? They did a whole bunch of custom work to it and converted it to center drive, or whatever u call it, basically like a McLaren, where u drive in the middle. and they did a whole bunch of other shit. i saw it in a magazine about a month ago, but didn't buy the mag. Only reason im posting this is cuz i would like to get some pics of it and check out the interior again. It didnt have anything done to the motor as far as i know, but i thought for all the custom shit they had, it wasn't bad. just wondering if anyone picked up that mag, or knows a link.

And dont flame this shit, cuz im not saying that now im gonna do all this to my car. just thought it was a cool idea and would like to check it out.

EDIT:, it was in Honda Tuning, and it was on the Alpine site, way too much shit inside, but cool to look at, i doubt it is very driveable though. whtever, found what i wanted. wht u guys think???

http://www.alpine-usa.com/html/D2_n_1_n_n.html

:repost:

sorry, but i saw that thing a while back. i've seen it on tv, in magazines, and someone posted on here not too long ago.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 27 2003, 08:54 AM
i think its about as ugly as the AFI civic. :gay:

i don't remember what the AFI civic looked like.

oh yeah...i rememer the NFG civic. i would actually take that, don't get me wrong...i wouldn't pay for that car but i would definitely take it. take all the graphics off and it's cool

Exactly what i meant, i thought it looked good, but i would never pay for that shit. Oh sorry for the repost, never saw it.

ITS A DEMO VEHICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its not like some tool is driving this around daily
it gets trailered to shows
its job is to catch your eye amongst all the other demo vehicles
and if i saw that thing at a show it would definatly catch my eye
and while looking at it i would be seeing all of their equipment
that car has gotten more coverage than any other demo vehicle ever
so thats even more people who are seeing it and seeing their equipment
its all about marketing
they dont give a rats ass if you like it or dont like it
as long as you look at it

Too much shit going on to tell what's really going on inside that car. The lame ass camera angles don't help either. Center driver is a kickass idea, but I know they didn't do it for performance, so shit on them.

Yeah i wish they had one of those 360 degree cams of it cuz there's too much shit to see it, u cant even see where the seat is.

Back