New product for OBD2 vehicles...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Brock

New! For OBD2 vehicles only. The RacerDataDisplay plugs into the diagnostic port
and communicates with the ECU. It's very similar to a scan tool, however it's a
fraction of the cost and has added features for tuners... like an acceleration timer and
fully programmable shift light. Plus, you have 4 screen colors to choose from... white,
green, blue and red. Replace gauges all over your dash with a single digital unit
with a 2 line LCD display. 8 different pages show different sensors. It also reads
and clears diagnostic trouble codes. So, if your CEL is nagging you, then you can read
and clear the trouble codes... even while driving down the road!
Get more info at www.racerdatadisplay.com.

:mrgreen:

List price for the R900 is $179.95. List price for the R900e is $229.95.

B)

Originally posted by webink_EK9@Nov 20 2004, 10:40 PM
Did you invent that? What kind of car do you drive? Just wondering what motivated you into making these.
<div align="right">[post=419906]Quoted post[/post]</div>

Our test vehicle is an RSX. What motivated me was seeing gauges all over the
dashes of peoples cars. I thought it would be nice to have one digital display. It's
also completely plug and play, so one connection to the diagnostic port and that's
it!

:cool:

Is it just me, or does this item look like it was cut with a jigsaw and beat with a hammer before taking the picture??

R900-2.jpg

Originally posted by AllMotorMonster@Nov 21 2004, 03:17 AM
Is it just me, or does this item look like it was cut with a jigsaw and beat with a hammer before taking the picture??

[post=419950]Quoted post[/post]​

For your information, the box is a CNC machined 1591HSBK from Hammond Manufacturing.

B)

I don't think the obd-0 or obd-1 ecu's has provision for reading engine sensors in real-time. I know the obd-1 is a half duplex system.
and needs some modification to work in full-duplex mode for datalogging.

I got a r900e for my car and I love it. I drive a RSX-S as well as brock here. I got a red display and it matches perfectly with my dash and all my friends agree.

I posted a review on clubrsx with some pics...it's kinda lenghty and the pics are not all on the first post but you get the idea!

You'll have to register an acount on clubrsx though to see the pictures.

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=205495

Hope this awnsers some questions.

BTW...theres also some pictures and other features on later pages.

Originally posted by Brock+Nov 21 2004, 09:07 AM-->
AllMotorMonster
@Nov 21 2004, 03:17 AM

For your information, the box is a CNC machined 1591HSBK from Hammond Manufacturing.

B)
[post=419995]Quoted post[/post]​

For your information, your website looks like SHIT.

Maybe you should preview your pictures before hosting them. That way your product looks better.

Originally posted by AllMotorMonster+Nov 21 2004, 05:32 PM-->
Originally posted by Brock@Nov 21 2004, 09:07 AM
AllMotorMonster
@Nov 21 2004, 03:17 AM

B)
[post=419995]Quoted post[/post]​

For your information, your website looks like SHIT.

Maybe you should preview your pictures before hosting them. That way your product looks better.
[post=420079]Quoted post[/post]​

That's funny, the editor for TPR magazine said the website looked nice.

The intention of this thread is to let people know that there is a new product on the
market and answer any questions about it. So, if anyone has any questions, feel free
to ask and I will answer them.

B)

Back