new project eg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sprayit500

here is my new project thread. the car is a 93 si that i just bought wrecked. the last owner riced it out bad. he put on a wide body kit with wood screws, painted all the interior red, primered the car black, sohc with a summit racing cam??? cold air thing that looks like it came from home depot. he told me when it was on the the road it revd 9000 rpm and smoked gt mustangs all day. well i have alot of work to do but plans are my b18c rebuilt with nippon pistons mild port and polish and so on. oh and im taking it all back to stock body. let me know what u guys think and hopefully she'll get done someday

attachment.php

Attachments

• 100_0094.jpg
    100_0094.jpg
    762.7 KB · Views: 387
  • 100_0091.jpg
    100_0091.jpg
    827.5 KB · Views: 214
  • 100_0090.jpg
    100_0090.jpg
    626.2 KB · Views: 181
  • 100_0093.jpg
    100_0093.jpg
    664.6 KB · Views: 171
  • 100_0097.jpg
    100_0097.jpg
    900.2 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
i accually traded for a blown up atv i had. so im not real sure what i have in it. so far with the gsr i bought i have about a grand in both.

man you got a lot of work, but sweet, good luck with it :)

well started disassembly yesterday. took off the gay body kit and all the rest of the aftermarket junk. the kid welded the seats in so i had to grind them out. then i find that he punched holes in the floor for some reason..grr. ohh and he put the shifter in backwards :confused: new pics of the poor car soon

well i have not done antthing else to the car for a while. i bought a couple fenders. today i went to the local impot junkyard to look for the rear suspension stuff thats all bent on mine(trailing arm, control arm). so afer walking around for about an hour i find notheing. i stop to take a piss behin d the garage and at the corner of my eye i stop a yellow integra. i thought no that cant be an itr but when i got to it yep its an itr. the car had been completly stripped. it was a theft recovery but it still had the suspension. so any way i bought the whole drivers side suspension for $65. i think thats a good deal but poor itr. hopefully next weekend ill get i put on and see if the car drives :p

i went to pick up the suspension today and it was a drum set up..damn. then i though itr would have been 5 lug too but this car was 4 must not have been an itr. i also was certain all 94-01 tegs had rear disc...maybe the thieves chaged all the suspension over.. i should have looked closer.

Back