1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New project

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by yellow88crx, Jun 5, 2008.

1. yellow88crx

yellow88crx Member

I got an 88 crx si mostly original, and mostly in mint shape about 2 months ago. I picked up a jdm b16a and b series lsd tranny about a month ago, I have picked up various odds and ends (starter, alternator, cam gears, header, ecu, etc...), and just started the project. I figured I would share it on here cause I love to show off the pictures, so how do I get pictures up here?

2. efhondakid

efhondakid My name is Byron. VIP

They have to be on another site, such as Myspace, or Photobucket, then post a reply and do you see the button on the top of the reply box that looks like a mountain and moon/sun whatever, click that and paste the URL into it and click OK.

3. dacheat

dacheat ..is grounded.

lies! you can create an album here and host them on HS if you want - then thumbnail them into your thread. 2nd menu banner down from the top, click 'Gallery' and go from there.

ps i :drool: to see your rex (i used to have a yellow 89si) so post 'em up! :popcorn:

4. yellow88crx

yellow88crx Member

a little break

sorry I took so long, I got caught up with life, and then my wife had a baby and life stopped lol. so I have pictures and I am getting to the final stages of my car, I HATE the person I bought the car from, he screwed up the wiring and its taken awhile to get everything in order. I just replaced the dash harness, pulled the engine harness, redid that harness and am putting it in tomorrow. Here are some pictures up till now... [​IMG]

5. dacheat

dacheat ..is grounded.

donde estan los photographios? :popcorn:

6. yellow88crx

yellow88crx Member

7. YBLEGAL

YBLEGAL Regular Member w/ Cheese

Nice intercooler... where's the turbo? lol

Looks good meng. Great work. Are there more pics posted or just one page? Seems incomplete.

8. yellow88crx

yellow88crx Member

yeah that first pic is from before I started doin my work, I sold the inner cooler because I dont have a turbo, going just b16 for now. I have more pics, I am posting more right now. Its not quite done, but getting really close. I have to replace the knock sensor ( broke off), a sensor on the tranny (no idea what it does), found out I am missing a major ground (from the clutch cable to the chasis) and then there is just troubleshooting why the fuel pump wont kick on. I started into this knowing very little, and silly me bought a rolling chasis w/tranny, then an engine separate instead of buying a working car and full swap. Wont do that again... It has been a wiring nightmare... I had to completely replace the interior and dash harnesses, and redo the engine harness. but I am almost there...

9. yellow88crx

yellow88crx Member

ok, I have posted all the pictures I have at this point. I still have to finish setting up the door panels/speakers, mount the amp, put the seats back in, put the panels in around the stearing column, mount the battery in the trunk, and figure out why its not starting... but I am almost there!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted