New Project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

webink_EK9

Anyway, my brother wrecked his n/a 95 dodge stealth a few months ago. It was paid off and his insurance wasn't kept up...anyway, he's going to give it to me. It needs a new front bumper, radiator and support and windshield. HE met a telephone poll at 30mph. The fenders, headlights, fog lights and frame are all fine. I was thinking about doing a twin turbo swap to his car if I can find a 3000GT clip or something. I'll have photos up tomorrow evening.

Anyone know anything about something like this? Where's a good place to get a clip from? Anyway...it was free.

SELL IT FOR THE PARTS AND KEEP THE MONEY!!! seriously... those things weigh about 3200 lbs... granted its not much compared to their big brother 3800 lbs... but when they are only putting out 222 hp..... drop that shit and leave.... seriously nothing good can come from that....

sorry to ruin your plan, but seriously... drop that shit.

he has a point, but with a twin turbo set up you'll be good. Are they RWD or AWD? And it being free with not too much work to do, it's a nice project.

Its FWD I think. I don't know much at all about these cars, but it was free. And if I can do a twin turbo, it may be fun to drive aroun on the street. I don't know how much parting out I'd be able to do on the car myself. I'm not all that good at taking cars apart, at least motors. I know I could replace whats broken now though.

Oh, I thought they were RWD or AWD, in that case, just part it out. I'm sure as long as you can figure out which part is which you'll be fine, it's just unbolting things.

Back