1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Project

Discussion in 'Other Vehicle Discussions' started by webink_EK9, Sep 18, 2004.

1. webink_EK9

webink_EK9 Senior Member

Anyway, my brother wrecked his n/a 95 dodge stealth a few months ago. It was paid off and his insurance wasn't kept up...anyway, he's going to give it to me. It needs a new front bumper, radiator and support and windshield. HE met a telephone poll at 30mph. The fenders, headlights, fog lights and frame are all fine. I was thinking about doing a twin turbo swap to his car if I can find a 3000GT clip or something. I'll have photos up tomorrow evening.

Anyone know anything about something like this? Where's a good place to get a clip from? Anyway...it was free.

2. NissanNiNjA2nd

NissanNiNjA2nd Senior Member

SELL IT FOR THE PARTS AND KEEP THE MONEY!!! seriously... those things weigh about 3200 lbs... granted its not much compared to their big brother 3800 lbs... but when they are only putting out 222 hp..... drop that shit and leave.... seriously nothing good can come from that....

sorry to ruin your plan, but seriously... drop that shit.

3. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

he has a point, but with a twin turbo set up you'll be good. Are they RWD or AWD? And it being free with not too much work to do, it's a nice project.

4. webink_EK9

webink_EK9 Senior Member

Its FWD I think. I don't know much at all about these cars, but it was free. And if I can do a twin turbo, it may be fun to drive aroun on the street. I don't know how much parting out I'd be able to do on the car myself. I'm not all that good at taking cars apart, at least motors. I know I could replace whats broken now though.

5. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

Oh, I thought they were RWD or AWD, in that case, just part it out. I'm sure as long as you can figure out which part is which you'll be fine, it's just unbolting things.

6. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

all stealths are FWD. even the r/t.

part it out. sorry. if you find a 3kgt vr4, keep that.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted