New questions.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FunForFree33

Ok. So I swaped my z6 in my 95 civic for b18c jdm gsr. Runs bad. Codes are 8 and 16,

I tried changing the dizzy but no luck. Has a miss to it and wont rev past 3500ish.

Also when I turn the key to the on position the fuel pump comes on. Isnt it supposed to pressurize and turn off. This wont it just keeps on running..I took the line off the fpr and it is just running full all the time never pressurizes. Also The code 16 is the top dead sensor. I omed it out it is at 362 ohms which is normal. Anyone have any other ideas? Im stuck.

Check the relay to the pump. May be stuck on, either tap with the handle of screwdriver or use a magnet to try and reset it. If not check pump wiring. I ran mine to a switch it makes a good anti theft device. Code 8 is Tdc. Code 16 injector system. Verify all injector plugs are in. The wiring shouldn't have changed at all so that eliminates that. But pull the carpet back and look if there's any mods. Same with distributor plugs. If unmodified then reset codes and let me know if they're still there. Sounds like Ecu is in limp mode. Swap Ecu or pull and unscrew then look for mods. If modded that is culprit.

Under the dash. Idk which one. I just smack em all lol.

Back