new radiator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

onlyjdm

ok... my radiator has a huge crack in it. so i need a new one. what is a good performance radiator? which one would you prefer in your car?

any experiences with the Spearco WAVE radiators? i dont know how they compare but they claim it is designed a patented WAVE technology that helps with cooling.

I was gonna try one of the full aluminum radiators from radiatorbarn.com on my GSR. We just got a stock replacment for my sisters 93 accord and it was perfect and shipped fast. They Build them so there all brand new pieces, not refurbished.

Koyo aluminum radiators are my favorite... their build quality and fitment seems better than Fluidyne ones.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Feb 16 2005, 04:47 AM
any experiences with the Spearco WAVE radiators? i dont know how they compare but they claim it is designed a patented WAVE technology that helps with cooling.
[post=461611]Quoted post[/post]​

isnt the spearco wave an intercooler?

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Feb 16 2005, 08:26 PM-->
@Feb 16 2005, 04:47 AM
[post=461611]Quoted post[/post]​

isnt the spearco wave an intercooler?
[post=461944]Quoted post[/post]​

http://www.turboneticsinc.com/radiators.html

i guess they use that technology in intercoolers and their radiators.

CRAP THATS EXPENSIVE!!! only if you have the spare cash, i'd go with Calesta, deciently priced and good.

Back